“Best Hotel experience Great value!”

Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Best Hotel experience Great value!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We have stayed in many hotels and this one with out a doubt is certainly at the top of the list! Would def recommend! The front desk Mgr Asma was extremely helpful along with all the staff. Thanks and look forward to staying there again very soon!

• Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would like to give it an excellent rating. All staff were very pleasant and professional. The grounds are well maintained. The breakfast buffet was more than I expected.

We traveled with dogs (attending a dog show in the area) and the staff accommodated our "herd" nicely. They have a separate first floor wing for dog owners. The rooms were clean. The one concern was a very strong cleaning or air freshner smell in one room.( Perhaps a previous dog had marked his territory and the only way to manage the problem was a strong cleaner on the rug.) We tried opening a window but it did not help. Would really like to five star this hotel........

Room Tip: This is a perfect hotel for dogs. If not traveling with dogs might want to stay away from the "...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jane G
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Jane G,

We are pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and appreciate your feedback.
I do apologize about the small problem you had to experience during your stay . I am sure if it was brought to the front desk attention we would have gladly taken care of it for you .
We look forward to seeing you soon, along with your dog !!!!

Asma Siddiqui
Front office Manager
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were looking for a weekend away to RI to visit Newport and Providence, but we didn't want to spend too much on a hotel so we could spend more on restaurants and attractions. This was the perfect price and was in the perfect location - only about 20-30mins drive to everything. Very clean room - I could actually smell the cleaning chemicals/chlorine when we walked in! Which is fine because we at least know they cleaned! Only complaint for the temperature of the room. It was so hot and the thermostat wasn't working, so we slept with the window open at night.

Room Tip: We had a standard room with a king size bed, couch, chair, coffee table, desk and TV.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I had to stay here on business. The room service was very nice and the bed turned down with music playing at night in the Great room. Very clean. We had meetings there and breakfast was nice as well as the evening cookies. Location close to airport-10 min drive.Staff are nice and heartwarming especially the two duo that check me in Sam and Samson they made me feel at home and made sure I was very comfortable....it was a great experience..I will surely come back

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We needed a break while driving- it was late (1230AM)- so we got off the hiway. We had stayed at the Holiday Inn New London North the night before, but we needed to get home this night. Thinking we could buy a candy bar and some coffee at the Holiday Inn, we stopped in at the HI Express/Warwick. The two men at the Front Desk (Derrick & Joe) could not have been more kind to us. We weren't even staying there and they were so totally helpful- "have some water, have some trail mix, would you like some fresh-brewed coffee" and so on. Their positive helpful attitude was wonderful and reflects very well on the corporate culture at Holiday Inn we think.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hamden, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I arrived late in the evening and was greeted by an employee that treated with me a lot of respect. As tired as I was, he even managed to make me smile. Dave was very attention to detail and once I was settled in my room, he even called up to make sure that everything was satisfactory. I enjoyed my stay a lot even though it was for a short amount of time. I will definitely stay at this property again when I am in the area for business.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Dear Alyysa M,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, So we value your feedback.
Thanks again for staying us, we truly appreciate it .

We hope to see you soon !

Asma Siddiqui
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I absolutely LOVE the employees at this hotel. They are personable, friendly and helpful. They want to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. The hotel is a little dated, however, the suites are nice enough, clean and priced ok. The best part of this hotel for me are the employees and the customer service they provide. I am definitely the customer service type so when I receive exceptional customer service I am EXTREMELY happy. I stay at this hotel every time I go "home" to RI and I will continue to stay as long as Kayla, Derrick, Sam, Samson and Mallory are there. Yes, I named them all because they all deserve recognition. They are the best! If you stay you will see for yourself.

Room Tip: Suites have small frig and microwave, standard rooms do not
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Happytohelp888
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Happytohelp888,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express . We are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations, and for you to take the time and share your experience. I am glad our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and all names mentioned will be recognized for their efforts and level of service.
We look forward to welcome you back !!!!!