US$124
US$141
US$137
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$137
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$161
US$156
  • Breakfast included
US$157
GardenInn.com
All reviewspancake machinecinnamon rollshi expressfront deskhot tubwarwick providencebagelsclose to the airportfree breakfastupgraded to a suitefirst floorthe entire hotelvery nice hotelindoor poolspacious roombreakfast areaoff the highway
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Breakfast is included, free WiFi, free parking, close to many nice restaurants, close to Providence downtown. Except the 2 female staff we encountered, all the staff at the hotel are friendly, polite and helpful. When checking-in, there was a line (2 other customers in front of us), a male staff was busy answering the phones and trying to accommodate the customers to check in, meanwhile, a female staff just looked at us and said "he can assist you" and walked away, obviously she did not want to assist the customers nor her colleague. When checking out, a different female staff looked us and ignored, then immediately a male staff came to us and offered to assist. This was a girls trip, myself and my daughter, just two of us. Maybe the female staff got jealous because we were too pretty for them??? ^_^ Other than that, it was a very nice hotel, the room was comfortable, bathroom is large enough and has all the necessary amenities. One more thing, we heard a dog barking inside the hotel, assuming this is a pet friendly hotel, so request a room far from the room who has pets, if you are not fan of them.

Room Tip: Any room seems to be quiet, you do not hear any noise for the airport, but we did hear a dog barking at night (just a little), assuming this is a pet friendly hotel. If you are not a fan of dogs/cats, I believe you can request a room far away from the guests who have their pets.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Cesar P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

S T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad to see that you loved our convenient location, our clean renovated guests rooms and complimentary breakfast. Now when I read about the staff interaction that you had a property I obviously looked into this and what I found was that the female staff member you saw who said "he can help you" was in fact a Housekeeping Manager. Therefore she was not able to assist you with your check in and why she had mentioned that the desk agent could assist you. Now for your check out experience I am not sure who exactly your interacted with but know that your comments were shared with our entire hotel staff in order to make everyone aware of the feedback we receive from our guests. Overall I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the property and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Our family has stayed in a number of HI Express hotels. We stayed at this one in november for 4 nights, after having a room booked elsewhere and I was talked into switching by a very friendly person at the hotel desk when I called to ask about amenities. The hotel we had been booked at was a more convenient location, but our kids would love a pool. He said we could have a two double beds with a sleeper sofa in the newly renovated and "gorgeous" rooms, and they had a heated indoor pool for the kids, as well as fridge/microwave and free breakfast-I thought it was worth the extra driving,and switched. BOY was I sorry. We drove through torrential rain, a 5 hour drive turned into almost nine hours, and when we got there the kids were so looking forward to getting unpacked and running off some steam in the pool. First there was only one guy at check in, and he took forever to get through a couple business travelers and check us in. Then when we get to our room (which I had confirmed with him was two doubles with a sleeper)- the room was very pretty and stylish, even though the lobby was torn up uneven cement. But we got the whole family and all the luggage up there, opened our door, and found a room with no sleeper sofa. There were 6 of us, no way to make that work. Back down to the desk, again one guy taking forever to check people in, and answering phone calls. When he finally gets to us, he acts surprised that the room was not what we had wanted. Then I get attitude from him about the room we were given not being what we reserved. He said he had nothing else except something in the "old" part of the hotel. The room was smelly, stickly, not nice at all. I asked wasnt there something else, and he said "take it or leave it". No "we are very sorry we screwed up your vacation", "let me see what else we can do" anything like that. We had no choice, so all the luggage and family up to the smelly sticky room right across from the elevator (had requested initially a quiet room, we are all light sleepers). Then it got worse-the room was freezing, no matter what we set the thermostat for it didnt change, the toilet leaked and soaked the floor for the entire stay we had to keep sodden towels around the base, it was disqusting, maintenance was constantly in our room, which went from burning hot after he adjusted it, to freezing cold. I dont know why the thermostat was even there. We got no sleep because it was so uncomfortable. The front of the heater even fell off twice. Then to top it all off, we find out on our first night the pool was closed. Second night we could use it, but the kids would have to go outside and around the building to get in to it (42 degrees out, coming back outside wet!!! No way). So very frustrated, lousy experience. Finally on the third night the pool was "open", and actually accessible from the main hotel, but Heated it was not. The water was freezing and their lips turned blue immediately. The "hot tub" was about 98 degrees (bacteria culture temp), so again I have to pull disappointed kids back to the cruddy room. I repeatedly asked to speak to a manager, and was told that they were not there right now, but would get back to me. By the last day and a half I stopped asking, just wanted to get out and get home. Imagine how upset I was when we finally got home, and one of the managers had left a message on our HOME phone answering machine, rather than ever contacting us through our room IN THEIR HOTEL. So upset that the family trip we all had looked forward to was such a mess. I must say, on the only positive note- their breakfast service and the people that ran it were great. Fresh, clean, organized. The room where it was available was spacious and comfortable, even had little books set on shelves (my kids were thrilled to find some Lemony Snickett books to read). Even on busy mornings the staff kept it from getting messy. If only the rest of our experience could have had such attention to quality and customer care. Also the location is very convenient to the highway, for day trips.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tavish62
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2015

Dear Guest ,

We do apologize for your stay being less than pleasant with us. Our lobby and pool were going through renovation at that time which did result in us having to close down certain entrances for the safety of our guests.
After renovation being completed we no longer have sofa beds in our rooms with two beds ,we were able to accommodate you in the room type booked but not a newly renovated room. Our pool Is an indoor pool but not a heated pool .
Thank you for staying with us and we do appreciate your feedback. We regret that renovations impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.
I would appreciate it if you could get in touch with me at the hotel .

Regards ,

Asma Siddiqui
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I stayed here for just one night. Overall the hotel/lobby/room/ breakfast area was in great condition. My room was large with a sofa which made it feel like a studio suite. The free breakfast was awesome! The staff was friendly at all times. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2015

Hello Brad s,

We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated room and all we have to offer. Thank you for rating us as Excellent , and we thank you for letting our followers know everything you love about us! Please visit us again ,we love having you here as our guest !

Regards,

Asma Siddiqui
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2015

I've stayed at Holiday Inns before and never had a bad exprience ... always consistent, pleasant, and reliable. The Holiday Inn at Warwick (Rhode Island) was nicer than many (many!) of the fancy and much (much!) more expensive hotels I've stayed at in terms of service, amenities, and comfort. Good on ya, Holiday Inn Warwick R.I. - way more than just very pleasant ... I'll come back to Warwick just to stay here again!

Room Tip: Don't worry about the room being too hot or too cold ... the temperature setting is perfect!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2015

Rob M,

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review on Tripadviser .com. The Holiday Inn Express in Warwick is certainly a one of a kind place due to the great location you get, the amazing staff and the newly renovated guestrooms. Although I am bias I completely agree that this property is more than pleasant and is truly a hotel you just have to stay in. I thank you so much for your great comments and we look forward to having you stay at our hotel again.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

We've stayed in HIE up and down the East Coast and even stayed in one in Ireland once! But this one takes the cake - HUGE double room (2 queen beds), big, newly renovated bathroom, acres of space and tastefully decorated. Ditto on the breakfast room downstairs. Very nice, efficient welcome and check-outs at the front desk. All for $93! Wow!

We know there are all sorts of lovely Inns etc in this part of the world, but if you just want to kick back, have space, clean room, free newspaper and big spread for included breakfast - this is your ticket!

Room Tip: Our room was 346. HUGE!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

ChristineVI,

We are so happy to know that you loved the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express Warwick! Our goal was to provide each and everything that our guests have needed and so far we have been getting some fantastic guest comments like yours. Along with the new rooms we also have updated the Great Room/Buffet area which has given our guests a more updated modern look as well as increased seating on days that we are completely full. Overall we have made the Holiday Inn Express Warwick a hotel a location that you just have to stay at if your in the Warwick area. We are very thankful for your positive comments and hope to see you soon in the future.