I was in town from Long Island for a business conference. Upon arrival, the staff was very welcoming and we were checked in within minutes. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Large bathroom, and one of the most comfortable beds and pillows I've slept on in a while! Huge TV and the AC unit cools down or heats up the room in minutes!
We arrived late at night and made a beeline for the bar, which closes at approx 11pm. Our bartender, Tracy made our stay an absolute delight! She was with us on Friday night and we couldn't wait to go back on Saturday. She is fun, friendly, and has such great energy! She makes holiday shots/martinis that are delish and made us a ton of fresh popcorn, which always gets brownie points with me! The breakfast buffet is awesome. Do NOT miss it. Overall, a wonderful stay, I will absolutely be back and would recommend this hotel for anyone staying nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located at the Providence Airport in Warwick. We offer a beautiful indoor swimming pool, hot tub and newly rennovated fitness center and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence / Warwick Airport Hotel Warwick
- Hampton Inn Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Warwick
- Warwick Hampton Inn