US$124
US$118
ExtendedStay
US$133
Fairfield Inn
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$154
US$137
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
US$139
Agoda.com
1,247 results
All reviewsfront deskhockey tournamentthe breakfast areathe general managerlegal seafoodshuttle servicehot breakfastpool and hot tubfree breakfastrhode islandrental carfitness centerconvenient locationyogurtan early morning flightadamairport
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed here for one night before taking off out of TF Green. The hotel is as close to the airport as you can get. Lobby and front desk staff were great. We should have requested a non-smoking room because our room definitely had had smokers in there previously and it smelled like a mix of cigarettes and potent cleaning products. We were only there for a night and spent a lot of time out of the room so we just let it be. The shuttle bus driver on our way to the airport didn't say a word to us - I guess 6:30am on a Sunday was too early for her. On our way back from our trip, our shuttle driver was great. Would certainly stay here again based on convenience and the deal you get to park and fly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We arrived late on a Thursday evening and were given a room that was in the smoking section, but I guess they tried to make sure it was usually a non-smoking room. Unfortunately, it smelled of smoke, but we were too tired to move. In the morning, I was greeted by Maurice as I was leaving my room, an employee who seemed to be talking with the cleaning staff and he asked about our stay. I said that everything was nice except the non-smoking room really smelled like smoke, and instead of just nodding and exiting the conversation as quickly as he could (which would've worked, I wasn't going to make an issue), he walked me up to the front desk and the end result is that the general manager addressed our situation directly and made things right. I was extremely impressed. We really appreciated Maurice, even in a place with good customer service, he stood out.

In terms of the hotel itself, it was extremely well-kept. The breakfast was good, restocked and the people working there were very friendly. The hotel was completely clean. The breakfast area and lobby were unusually open, airy and attractive for an airport hotel.

I would absolutely stay there again and recommend it.

Room Tip: If you're sensitive to smoke, be sure to ask for a non-smoking room that's always used as a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hotel lobby and rooms adequate, not exceptional. Complementary breakfast and coffee bar exceptional! Indoor pool and hot tub large, but pool room kept too warm. Wi-Fi available hotel wide. Speedy check out available. No valet upon arriving, or departure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am on my way to cape cod, and stayed overnite at the Hampton Inn prior to friends picking me up. As I entered the hotel, the front desk gentleman, Travis, said, " Im guessing you did not have a good experience with the cab driver... " Travis had come out to pay the man because the hotels shuttle was busy...( first plus, they said not to wait, to take a cab) The cab driver was the worst...rude,aggressive,etc. Travis reimbursed me, and apologized ...so did the front dest lady, saying " we really are NICE here! ...then, after I inquired about dinner, they offered the shuttle to take me anywhere within five miles for dinner!! I travel all over the world, and this has NEVER happened!!!!! I opted for a restaurant within walking distance, and the front desk gal said, " you are travelling alone...if, for any reason. You dont feel comfortable walking back, call us!" THIS REALLY TRULY HAPPENED!
In the morning, at the self service breakfast ( yet another plus) a young lady came over to see how things were, and if I needed anything...several staff members had a cheery " Good morning!"
Bottom line...if you are in the area....STAY here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GONeal
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff was great. We were in town during a difficult time (family funeral). They helped us with various needs such as scanning photos to recommendatios for photo printin, restaurants and pharmacies, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family