US$124
US$118
ExtendedStay
US$133
Fairfield Inn
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$154
US$137
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$139
Agoda.com
1,247 results
All reviewsfront deskhockey tournamentthe breakfast areathe general managerlegal seafoodshuttle servicehot breakfastpool and hot tubfree breakfastrhode islandrental carfitness centerconvenient locationyogurtan early morning flightadamairport
Reviewed 24 July 2014

First Class staff- made our stay and meetings seamless!!!
From the front desk to housekeeping everyone was attentive and caring. Breakfast buffet is better than most hotels that offer breakfast. Overall, I highly recommend and would return for personal travel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel is really convenient if flying in or out of PVD in Warwick, RI. If it weren't for a maze of fences, you could probably walk right over there but the shuttle runs frequently from baggage claim. The hotel itself has been kept up in good shape. The breakfast buffet is the predictable Hampton Inn variety, but it is quite acceptable. There is a Legal Sea Foods restaurant literally across the street from the front door if you don't have a car.

Rates here are pretty reasonable for an airport hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank misteron2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Good value for price. Location is excellent,gives easy access to all of RI, easy on off to I95. Restraunts close by, great breakfest Highly recommend brest price and value in RI. Easy drive to Newport and City of Providence

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Upon arrival, the exterior is well kept and well lit. The front desk associate was extremely pleasant and helpful during our check-in process. The room was clean, bright and the AC had been turned on so it was nice and cool (just the way we like it!). The kids enjoyed the pool and the hot tub as well. Complimentary breakfast was good and plenty of selection. Breakfast attendant was very pleasant to my kids and helped them get their juice that they couldn't reach. I'd highly recommend this hotel and any other Hampton Inn as I've never had a bad experience at one in 10 years of traveling.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've stayed at the Hampton many times in the last 2 years as I travel to Warwick on business often. I've stayed at several different hotels but I keep coming back here. It doesn't have the newest furnishings but it feels very homey and safe. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the breakfast is good. They have a bar so you can get a drink when you want one. I like and use the fitness center, and the place is clean. They almost always upgrade me to a suite, which is very important to me since I don't like to eat out. So for anyone who stays for a week or more at a time like I do, this is a great value.