I am grateful to have found this amazing hotel because it was only 1 mile from my testing center. I was able to go to bed early the night before my 5-hour exam. I slept very soundly because of the quiet hallways and soundproof walls. The bed was quite comfortable.
The hotel shuttle driver, Adam, very willingly drove me to the testing center the night before so that I could see for myself how close I was to the testing center and how to get there. Adam did a great job! He was a safe and careful driver. Adam knew I needed him to drive me to the test the next morning, so he made sure he was available when I needed him. When the front desk called him to drive me to the testing center, he very enthusiastically RAN through the lobby to get me to the test on time. This greatly relieved my test day anxiety, and I was actually early! I had been studying for this test for an entire year, and I really needed a dependable, responsible driver.
Adam picked me up after the test and drove me to a restaurant that he recommended highly, the Top of the Bay Restaurant. After a memorable post-test meal there, he picked me up and drove me safely to the hotel so that I could make my train back to Boston. While Adam drove me around, he voluntarily gave me a very interesting history lesson on the local area and the state of Rhode Island. I had never been to Rhode Island previous to this trip, so I learned a great deal.
Adam was a breath of fresh air. He stood in stark contrast with past hotel shuttle drivers at other hotels, who were mute and played loud, irritating music while sipping a Big Gulp. Adam deserves a raise and a promotion.
If you stay at this hotel, please be sure to take advantage of the pool. I didn't have that opportunity. It looked clean, inviting, and fabulous! The breakfast buffet was wonderful as well, and I made sure to have a full and satisfying breakfast before my exam. I especially liked the fresh fruit compote and the slow cooked oatmeal in a crockpot. I also enjoyed the comfy chairs in the front lobby area.
I felt warmly welcomed by this hotel at a stressful time in my life. If you stay here, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located at the Providence Airport in Warwick. We offer a beautiful indoor swimming pool, hot tub and newly rennovated fitness center and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence / Warwick Airport Hotel Warwick
- Hampton Inn Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Warwick
- Warwick Hampton Inn