Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,219 results
All reviewsfront deskhockey tournamentthe breakfast areathe general managerlegal seafoodshuttle servicepool and hot tubhot breakfastwafflesrhode islandfree breakfastthe staff was greatrental carfitness centerconvenient locationadamairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My party had a difficult trip from block island but the staff at the Hampton inn was so friendly and helpful it held end the night on a high note. The host who checked us in, Travis was very helpful and so was the shuttle driver Adam.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Sour shower curtain means damp rooms and no fix. Hotel is beautiful but rooms are dated and worn. Not your standard Hampton inn definitely high traffic hotel
Stay at only Hilton properties so this was a shocker

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The Hampton Inn Warwick, RI (Airport) was $200 which is outrageously priced for such an old, dated hotel. The room furniture and bedding was nasty. The kitchen appliances in the suite were old and dirty. I didn't want to take my shoes off. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am grateful to have found this amazing hotel because it was only 1 mile from my testing center. I was able to go to bed early the night before my 5-hour exam. I slept very soundly because of the quiet hallways and soundproof walls. The bed was quite comfortable.

The hotel shuttle driver, Adam, very willingly drove me to the testing center the night before so that I could see for myself how close I was to the testing center and how to get there. Adam did a great job! He was a safe and careful driver. Adam knew I needed him to drive me to the test the next morning, so he made sure he was available when I needed him. When the front desk called him to drive me to the testing center, he very enthusiastically RAN through the lobby to get me to the test on time. This greatly relieved my test day anxiety, and I was actually early! I had been studying for this test for an entire year, and I really needed a dependable, responsible driver.

Adam picked me up after the test and drove me to a restaurant that he recommended highly, the Top of the Bay Restaurant. After a memorable post-test meal there, he picked me up and drove me safely to the hotel so that I could make my train back to Boston. While Adam drove me around, he voluntarily gave me a very interesting history lesson on the local area and the state of Rhode Island. I had never been to Rhode Island previous to this trip, so I learned a great deal.

Adam was a breath of fresh air. He stood in stark contrast with past hotel shuttle drivers at other hotels, who were mute and played loud, irritating music while sipping a Big Gulp. Adam deserves a raise and a promotion.

If you stay at this hotel, please be sure to take advantage of the pool. I didn't have that opportunity. It looked clean, inviting, and fabulous! The breakfast buffet was wonderful as well, and I made sure to have a full and satisfying breakfast before my exam. I especially liked the fresh fruit compote and the slow cooked oatmeal in a crockpot. I also enjoyed the comfy chairs in the front lobby area.

I felt warmly welcomed by this hotel at a stressful time in my life. If you stay here, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Pick a room that's in the middle of the long hallway and away from the front entrance. My room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here in late July on way home from Cape Cod vacation. Hotel location by airport. great location. Easy access to airport and local restaurants. Room décor was bland. Wallpaper was peeling away from the wall in several places. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family