“Would go back again... Very accommodating!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
brentwood, United States
“Would go back again... Very accommodating!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great staff working when we were there. They were helpful on the phone and in person!! They were helpful and flexible with the bookings and accommodations!! The rooms were both spacious and comfortable... I would recommend using this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Naples, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hampton Inn was clean. The staff were all very helpful. The breakfast selection was wide and covered all types of breakfast foods from dry/meat/cereals etc.. Have stayed twice now, and would stay again plus recommend to others. Nothing super fancy, just neat, clean and quiet...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Room WiFi didn't work. Received a "foolproof" special log-in from the front desk. It also failed. Had to arrive at the airport hours early the next morning to do the work I should have done the night before. For business travel, Internet is the *one* thing the hotel must get right. Fail.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank 607bradh
Ocean View, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 August 2014

While attending the Easter Regional Little League Championships August 2014 we needed a place to stay for one week. Could not have made a better choice. The Hotel is very clean and the daily breakfast amazing. The pool and work out room were first class. The staff could not have been better. Whenever you encountered
a staff member you received a friendly professional greeting and anything needed would be immediately supplied. One young lady in particular was exceptional at the front desk. Andrea Wynder at the front desk greeted and treated guests in a most welcoming and professional way. Being there a week I came into contact with her daily. I stopped to compliment her on her exceptional people skills and in thanking me she advised me that it is her/their job to make you feel at home while your away. Mission accomplished Andrea! thank you for a great experience.
Wayne and Margaret Shelton, Ocean View, N.J.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was immediately happy to see the cleanliness of the hotel lobby and the set up was nice and big. I like that there is coffee and water in the lobby that is at your convenience anytime of the day. All of the staff that I came into contact with such as concierge, pool maintenance, lobby managers, housekeeping and drivers of the shuttles were such friendly staff that answered my questions very well and provided great customer service. I appreciated that after my brother's wedding the hotel manager let my family and friends enjoy our own cocktails in the lobby after my brother's wedding. The shuttle service were great and catered to our needs. I asked for wake-up calls at different times and the concierge made sure that I was called each time.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We were visiting for a family wedding and having a large enough breakfast area was a real treat so we were able to have breakfast together in a comfortable seating area. The breakfast selection was amazing and the staff were all friendly and accommodating. The shuttle bus is an added feature that was very much appreciated. I would certainly return.

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My stay at this hotel in June 2014 was Excellent and the staff is wonderful. My room was clean and the shuttle service there is awesome. Each shuttle driver was polite and took me to various destinations in the area. The front desk hotel staff is very professional and made me feel very comfortable during my stay. I was there for a large conference in Providence and I will always stay at this hotel when I am in the city. Best service I have ever received with a Hilton Brand property. I was truly amazed at the professionalism and concern that they had for me during my stay for 5 days there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Warwick hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Best Western Airport Inn
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport? Share your experiences!