“A pleasant stay as always”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Jamacia
“A pleasant stay as always”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Every time I come to RI to work, here is where I stay. In fact, I've stayed here so many time, it's almost like family. They treat my great! Thanks Christine and the Mgr Rob. They always give us the best rate available!

Room Tip: They provide a fridge and a stove top so stock up! BTW, if your a smoker they have smoking rooms on...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New Haven, CT
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We only stayed here for 1 night, needing something cheap but not gross within 15 minutes of Providence. This fit the bill and we weren't disappointed! Our room was basic but very clean, and we actually found the bed to be very comfortable. Flat screen TV with Showtime, not too shabby. The kitchen was stocked w/basic utensils and dishes, which was convenient. Most importantly, even though we were on the 1st floor and near the lobby, once we were in the room we didn't hear a peep all night - it was super quiet, and this was on a Saturday when the parking lot was pretty full, so we were nervous! The location is good, right off a main street but set back just a bit so that you don't look out your window onto the mall or traffic - this probably also helped to keep the noise down.
The only cons were that the check-in process was very slow, and that the "grab n go" breakfast was pretty lame - although coffee was good. Breakfast is basically granola bars, fruit, packaged muffins and instant oatmeal, so at least it's something, but a few extras (i.e., bagels & a toaster, or yogurt or something) would have been nice. Also, they didn't have an ice machine, which we thought was unusual (although being an extended stay place, you do have ice trays in your fridge - so not an issue if you are actually using this for an extended stay).
Overall, perfectly fine for what it is!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shanhou3
Riverview, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was the worst night I have ever spent in a hotel. It is 4.5 miles from the airport near the Warwick Mall. The mattress was so hard we couldn't sleep. The room was cleaned but not clean and needs to be updated. The fan in the bathroom was so loud I was afraid it would shake out of the ceiling and the flush was so intense in the toilet I would be afraid if I had small children with me. They did not have shampoo or conditioner - when I asked at the front desk I was told they simply did not have any. The "queen" sized bed was clearly a "full" sized. The front desk manager was almost sarcastic when I asked a few questions. We tried this place out planning for an extended stay in August - I am glad we did. It is clearly overpriced. I would never stay here again. We have stayed at other Extended Stay facilities. This was no where near what we expected in any hotel visit.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mermaidmaven
San Francisco Bay Area
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Very slow check in. The rooms are shabby and depressing. The walls are paper thin, so we heard everything going on next door...sniffling, sighing, farting, snoring, even our neighbor's cell phone alarm. Bed is just OK; sheets are scratchy, and pillows are cheap and lumpy. The recliner in our room was hideously soiled--to the point that we didn't even want to set anything on it let alone sit there. Rooms are uncomfortable, not at all someplace we felt like hanging around in.

The only positives for us:
The room was brightly lit with all the lights on.
In-room kitchenette--for those who care.
Free WiFi works fairly well.
Free parking in open air lot.

Wall heater is noisy but heats the room quickly.

Bathroom is clean but constructed of cheap materials, like everything else this hotel. Bathtub had a slight film of mold in the basin that was slippery to stand on. Towels are cheap, thin, and scratchy. The bathroom fan is tied to the light switch, so every time you enter the bathroom you're blasted by the ridiculously loud sound of the fan (funny, the fan's label said "world's quietest fan"...ha!); that said, it actually worked to reduce the steam, unlike most noisy bathroom fans. Shower water pressure was good but the shower head is one of those old ones that emits stinging rays when on high. Water stayed hot throughout the shower. Mind your bum; the toilet paper here is rough as a badger's rear.

I can't imagine an extended stay here. One night was more than enough. Unfortunately, this hotel was booked for us by someone else. I would definitely not choose to stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RoadWrangler
Campinas, SP
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I've stayed there visiting RI. Actually, I made a wrong reservation thinking I'd go to other place.
Before entering, I was disapointed with my mistake. Just after that, everything changed.
Location is perfect to visit RI, close to 95 and 295.
Forniture is suficient, service is good, the place is clean and very, very cheap.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Location was nice, quiet, and convenient. Very close to a shopping mall. Kitchen was well appointed with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and two burner stove top. The bed wasn't the best, but certainly wasn't the worst. Had a nice selection of pillows available - two feather and two poly-fill. Overall, a nice place. I would return and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014