“A place to sleep” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Lake Winola, Pennsylvania
“A place to sleep”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect, especially reading the reviews. As a place to stay and sleep this will fit the bill. Don't expect any frills it didn't even have an alarm clock. Could tell the building and rooms were old as well as the furniture in them. Would I stay there again, probably not unless I had to.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ElRider79

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Ok, so it's NOT The Omni, but you're only paying $60 +/- ..... I've stayed here many times, traveling with my dog, and surprisingly find it to be rather quiet considering the highway is just across the way.

Areas not too congested, there's an Irish pub type business that shares the lot and a Mobile with Dunkins across the street.

It is what it is. A $60 hotel. I found the staff pleasant, not too many sketchy people hanging about, a favorite of mine with MOST Motel 6's.

I had to air out the room, from what I can only assume was the air freshener. It was a bit overwhelming, but once I aired it out, there were no further problems,
The mattress, although comfy .... was crunchy. Not in a yuck crunchy kind of way, just noisy,

C.

Room Tip: They side entrance doors can be a bit noisy. Because of the dog I choose a ground floor so I hear al...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank CarlPaine
Long Island
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Totally agree with previous poor reviews. Sleep in your car before staying here. Must say, night staff and manager were very nice but this place is a nightmare. Dirty (hair in bathroom), stained carpet, Blood stain on shower wall. Woke up with bug bites in my arm! Arrived at midnight, Booked here on business and every other hotel full, or I would have left. Shame on this franchise, will NEVER stay at another of their hotels.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank theatremamma
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear theatremamma,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The housekeeping conditions you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our Guest Relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Travellers are raving about these Warwick hotels

Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Having stayed in Motel 6 in California before I wasn't expecting luxury - however this has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in.
This was part of roadtrip with my father. As we were just passing through we just needed somewhere quick and easy to bed down and so I thought a motel 6 would be fine.

WRONG!

It looked fine from the outside but inside was not clean, the beds were some of the most uncomfortable ever and it all had a very stale smell. If it wasn't so late when we checked in, if we hadn't pre-paid at the point of check-in and if we didn't have an early start the next morning I would have left.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank UK-James72
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear UK-James72 - We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the cleanliness, bedding conditions and bed comfort issues you encountered. These issues are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we kindly encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Providence, Rhode Island
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

When we arrived to this motel we were greeted by the sighting of 2 police cars and a man getting arrested on the front of the motel. My husband and I were really tired from our 16 hr drive that we tried to dismiss the incident and check in anyway. I wish that was the worst part of my stay, but unfortunately it just went downhill from there. The room we were given was located in a building that smelled like rotten eggs. To top it off we were mistakenly given a smoking room. I called the front desk to have the room switched, but she informed me that there were no more non-smoking rooms available for the night. It was 2 am, the room was already paid for, so we just dediced to suck it up. By this point I was already very aggravated by the situation and decided to take a shower. However the shower proved to be another problem. The shower was so old that the floor paint was completely peeled off. The bathroom towels were also still dirty, it was terrible. We paid $80 dollars for the room, a total ripoff for the disgusting room we received. By far this is the winner of worst motel I have stayed at.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Tessy P
Dear TatianaP984 - We apologize for your unpleasant stay, including the unwelcoming experience you had before check-in, the bathroom maintenance issues, and the odor and towel conditions you encountered. Thank you for submitting your review, and please contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
New Brunswick, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We booked this as a stop on the way home from Maine. Since we stayed at a pretty nice Motel 6 in Massachusetts on the way up, we thought it would be a safe bet. Couldn't have been more wrong! The room was dirty, cobwebs on the ceiling, bottle caps under the edge of the bed, a really bad smell and the worst mattress I ever encountered. If we weren't so tired, we would have gotten back in the car and driven all night to get home! Sure, it was cheap, but I wouldn't stay here again for free! Beware!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Bergen202
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Dear Bergen202 - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness, comfort and odor issues that led to your unpleasant stay. Please know that the issues you experienced are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. We kindly suggest that you contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Port Chester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed here from July 12-14 and had an amazing stay. Reading the reviews on here I was a little nervous but stayed anyway and i'm glad i did. Great deal, really nice staff, clean and large pool, HUGE rooms, AC worked...I had a great stay. We stayed in section H...Gave it a 4 just because the halls smelled a little of smoke and there was no breakfast but the room was absolutely great!

Room Tip: Stayed in section H which was no smoking and it was great. We stayed on a corner room which was HUGE...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
Omni Providence Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#3 of 12 in Providence
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,285 reviews

Been to Motel 6 Providence - Warwick? Share your experiences!