Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick
US$131
US$124
US$133
US$125
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$136
US$133
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenlight dinnerrhode islandthe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeindoor poolwe've stayedhotel staffbreakfast staffconvenient locationcomfortable staynight staywafflesvery nice hotelbusiness center
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Rarely do I stay at a hotel and everything is perfect. This was a wonderful surprise. Complementary food was excellent. Indoor pool was a warm temp. Bed was comfortable. And very clean. Staff treated me as if they had served me before.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Roxanne H,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. It is greatly appreciated. It is our focus to make you feel at home and we are happy that we did that for you! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Homewood Suites exceeded all my expectations when I booked them for a weekend in Warwick, Rhode Island to attend a family wedding. The room was even better than the pictures on their website. I am only sorry I did not get to spend more time in my room. They are also pet-friendly which was a very important factor in making my decision to stay..

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Fisherman-wife,

Kelly
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I travel year round and stay at hotels of many brands throughout the year, I have found this Homewood Suites to be at the top of the list, from the variety at Breakfast and the managers Reception, to the worm and welcome feeling you receive from the Front Desk (Julie) and the staff like Ashlee, Larry and Amy. The housekeeping staff is also very friendly and helpful. They do an excellent job at keeping the rooms clean and orderly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mario N
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Mario N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, we greatly appreciate that! Thank you for all your kind comments, I will be sure to pass it along to our staff. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a awesome time...I was on crutches and was moved to a closer room. Everything was clean neat, staff was so nice and friendly. Breakfast was great!! Pool was great!! Stayed there so the grandkids could have some pool time after a long winter. It was close and easy to find...we will be looking for more Homewood Suites for some of our next getaways!!!

1  Thank Robert D
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I hope you were a big hit with your Grandchildren for choosing our hotel! Please come back soon!

Charles Ryan

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I've stayed here about 3 times now and find it to be clean and comfortable. The beds are great, ample pillows. The continental breakfast is very good - love the Belgium waffles. I only stay at Suite Hotels and will continue to stay here whenever I visit RI. I have family across the State and like that it's centrally located for my purposes.

1  Thank Ann C

Thank you for the fantastic survey score! I hope your travels will bring you back to our hotel again soon!

Charles Ryan