“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Firestone, Colorado
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I were in Rhode Island to attend our son’s graduation from Brown University. I am temporarily handicapped due to an injury and surgery on my foot. I contacted the hotel a few days before arrival and requested a handicapped assessable room with a shower that had a seat. The telephone receptionist was very accommodating and assured me a room was available on the first floor. The person I spoke with was the receptionist that checked me in. She was very helpful and pleasant. When I went to breakfast the next morning, I was greeted by Michael. What a great employee you have there. He brought me a bench to prop my foot on, as well as coffee and juice. He also told my wife he would get my breakfast for me so she would just have to concentrate on her own. This occurred each morning, except the last, because he wasn’t present. He went around the room greeted everyone, with a smile. All your employees were pleasant and always asked if there was anything they could help. Overall, the stay at your hotel made this trip more enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Good Morning,

We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes! Michael is a Great asset to our hotel; He always goes above and beyond to assist our guest. I am happy that we were able to accommodate your needs. Hopefully we will have the pleasure in serving you and your family again in the future!

Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
N Billerica MA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our experience was that the hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. The only problem we had was the musty odor in our room. I was surprised at this because the rest of the hotel was clean and in very nice. I am not sure we would stay at this location again.

Dear Allison E.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize about the musty odor from your room, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, so that we can have our maintenance team investigate where it is coming from. We hope to see you again in the future!
Seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The staff at this hotel was very helpful and accommodating. Always helping with a smile. The room was very comfortable with great ammenties. My only nitpick is that I wish they provided better quality stoves and cutlery in the kitchen.

Dear Destination S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are looking forward to some updates in the near future. We hope to see you again!
san diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Excellent Value for money and staff Service, Quality of features and venue great, modern and great morning & evening food service but Need own or rental car or need taxi service as location is remote with no shuttle , but close to freeway and airport

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Hello,

We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We Greatly appreciate that. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Thanks Again!
Kelly Front Office Manager
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The room was poorly laid out with the hallway serving as a megaphone to amplify every sound coming from the bathroom and sink. Won't be staying at a Homewood Suites again anytime soon. That's unfortunate because the staff was great and the hotel in general was very pleasant. Hilton should fire whoever the moron was who designed the rooms.

Dear 854danu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am happy that the hotel staff were pleasant and able to help you with your needs while you were here. I will definitly share your response with our managment team. We do hope to see you again in the future!
Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is a really nice place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed, and the breakfast was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Mr. Donald R,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review on our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thanks Again
Kelly
McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Yet another homewood experience, yet another straight 5.
You just can't beat the value. We had a family of 4 travelling, and when you don't worry about your breakfast, it's a big plus. And when you don't worry about your dinner either, it's simply unbeatable. It's nothing a big dinner to write home about, but hey, four people needs to be fed and each of us can get two beers or two wines for free, that...just cannot be thought of.

And that's homewood. I was so glad I booked two homewoods on our way travelling from DC to Boston. My father-in-law-to-be-in-a-few-days was well impressed and what can be better for leaving good impression with him! Our bed is very comfortable, the room was big, clean, nothing's noisy, we had a happy day visiting the newport mansioins. A bit of travel but a perfect place to stay with "homewood value".

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review. We love it! We are even more pleased that you had a great experience with us. We hope to have the pleasure in serving you and your family again in the future!