“Great place to stay in Warwick”

Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 9 June 2014

When I travel to Warwick RI, about 1 week a month, I always stay at the Homewood Suites. Not only are the rooms very comfortable and clean but the meals, both breakfast and dinner, make it an even better experience. I am always surprised at the variety of the evening meals and the quality is great. I have stayed at this facility now 4 times for 1 week at a time and have always been pleased.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Terry55138,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! It is great that you were able to enjoy our amenities. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Thanks Again!
Kelly

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were impressed with the Homewood Suites. Large lobby and breakfast area. The rooms were large with living room, bedroom, kitchen area and bathroom, all open layout but roomy. Kitchen was very clean, although appliances were a little older. The bed was VERY comfortable.
Located off main road in small commercial area. Within 1/2 mile to Lowes Building Center, Stop and Shop Grocery and small shopping center which was convenient. Shopping mall within 4 miles.

Very well kept grounds with nice grass and flowers. Breakfast was included and normal hot self serve breakfast of scrambled eggs, dry cereal, waffles, sausage, bagels, and juices, as well as oatmeal.

All in all very happy with overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear MVOhio,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Yes, we are your home away from home! I pleased that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities. Thank You so much for staying and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I were in Rhode Island to attend our son’s graduation from Brown University. I am temporarily handicapped due to an injury and surgery on my foot. I contacted the hotel a few days before arrival and requested a handicapped assessable room with a shower that had a seat. The telephone receptionist was very accommodating and assured me a room was available on the first floor. The person I spoke with was the receptionist that checked me in. She was very helpful and pleasant. When I went to breakfast the next morning, I was greeted by Michael. What a great employee you have there. He brought me a bench to prop my foot on, as well as coffee and juice. He also told my wife he would get my breakfast for me so she would just have to concentrate on her own. This occurred each morning, except the last, because he wasn’t present. He went around the room greeted everyone, with a smile. All your employees were pleasant and always asked if there was anything they could help. Overall, the stay at your hotel made this trip more enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning,

We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes! Michael is a Great asset to our hotel; He always goes above and beyond to assist our guest. I am happy that we were able to accommodate your needs. Hopefully we will have the pleasure in serving you and your family again in the future!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our experience was that the hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. The only problem we had was the musty odor in our room. I was surprised at this because the rest of the hotel was clean and in very nice. I am not sure we would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Allison E.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize about the musty odor from your room, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, so that we can have our maintenance team investigate where it is coming from. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The staff at this hotel was very helpful and accommodating. Always helping with a smile. The room was very comfortable with great ammenties. My only nitpick is that I wish they provided better quality stoves and cutlery in the kitchen.

Dear Destination S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are looking forward to some updates in the near future. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Excellent Value for money and staff Service, Quality of features and venue great, modern and great morning & evening food service but Need own or rental car or need taxi service as location is remote with no shuttle , but close to freeway and airport

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello,

We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We Greatly appreciate that. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Thanks Again!
Kelly Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The room was poorly laid out with the hallway serving as a megaphone to amplify every sound coming from the bathroom and sink. Won't be staying at a Homewood Suites again anytime soon. That's unfortunate because the staff was great and the hotel in general was very pleasant. Hilton should fire whoever the moron was who designed the rooms.

Dear 854danu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am happy that the hotel staff were pleasant and able to help you with your needs while you were here. I will definitly share your response with our managment team. We do hope to see you again in the future!