“Very Good Beach Front Restaurant”
Review of Top of The Bay

Top of The Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of The Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 302 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oakland Beach
Connecticut
“Very Good Beach Front Restaurant”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We went with friends to Top of the Bay while attending a tournament in Warwick. This is an excellent casual dining restaurant with a great view of the Bay, located overlooking Oakland Beach. The dining is casual with an extensive menu including seafood, steak, chicken and Italian pasta dishes. Our group had seafood and pasta dishes as well as dinner size salads. The portions were very large and all were very good. Prices are very reasonable. If you are looking for an appetizer, the calamari are excellent. Top of the Bay has a decent wine list at very reasonable prices. Service was very good. If you go,it is probably wise to make a reservation.

CT
“Drinks Only”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Didn't have the chance to have food - only drinks. Sat at the bar. Too bad the upstairs deck wasn't open. Had to sit at the bar behind a glass window - overlooking diners. They really need to teach that bartender how to make a better drink. I was craving for a frozen daiquiri. They don't do them. Instead I had to get a strawberry daiquiri that was made with some strawberry syrup - not good - it was the worst I've ever had. Bartender presented it to me with a lime on the rim! No whipped cream! Are you serious! Never mind the drink was the worst I've had - you could have fluffed it up with some whipped cream - a strawberry...or cherry! But a lime :( Then I had to listen to the bartender complain to a waiter how sick she was and how everyone else has been sick there. After hearing that - who wanted to eat there - no me! Needless to say I wasn't happy.

4 Thank JoJoAgent
RI
“Top of the views!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We went to have a birthday dinner with a view! The one drawback was the bday was on a Monday and the upper deck is not open on Mondays. But we went into the dining room where the views of the water are basically unobstructed due to all glass! Our dinner was great, service was very good and overall the value is a good deal. Water view, free parking and good food with a smile, can't be beat!

UK
“We enjoyed our lunch”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I visited this restaurant with my mother and my 5 year old son. I ordered the lobster roll, and she had the fish tacos. We had clam cakes to start. The lobster roll was served on a brioche roll, which I can't say that I enjoyed as it seemed a bit stale (at the very least, the crust on it was far too hard for brioche). The lobster salad itself though was lovely. My mother enjoyed the fish tacos, my son liked his hamburger, and the clam cakes were mostly good (there was quite a lot of sand in the first one I had, but the other two were just fine).

The location was good and the prices were very reasonable. I'd go back.

Visited August 2014
Warwick, RI
“Good food. Nice Atmosphere.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Nice menu. Good food. Right on the water so the vierw is nice. Good location for a nice relaxing lunch. They have a discounted lunch menu during the week but unfortunately it is only available off season.

• Visited June 2014