“Great breakfast.”
Review of Sunrise Cafe

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #103 of 309 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Room is non-descript but immaculate. Service is reliable and quick. Food is very good. Would recommend to anyone and we will return.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have been coming to sunrise for 10 years this place is excellent. Great consistency, quality and every week some new items to try which are always delicious. The decor is all about the community events/places very cool. Also, I have worked in many restaurants and this place has the cleanest kitchen I’ve seen. Check this place out!

Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

Nothing special here but they do have good food and prices. Just an average breakfast joint.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped at the sunrise cafe because of the reviews. It was the best omelets we've had. The french toast was so delicious. It was light and fluffy like fried dough. The owner was really friendly. He talked to us while he was cooking and suggested places to visit. We can't wait to eat there tomorrow.

2  Thank welove2eats
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My wife and I stayed in Warwick for a few days and came across this place. Friendly atmosphere, great, fresh quality food at a great price.

1  Thank Jake918