A group of families just spent one night over Memorial Day weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn in Warwick for a local AAU Baseball Tournament. Our stay was excellent. The front desk staff was amazing - especially Scott. The hotel staff checked us all in on a busy Saturday afternoon - in most cases before "official" check in time; located our rooms on the same floor; and allowed us to take over the unused breakfast/lunch area to order and bring our own food in for an early dinner and just hang out and socialize for a few hours in a casual, comfortable setting. Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub for a couple of hours in the afternoon as well. The pool and hot tub are small but clean and kept our group of kids entertained and happy on a cool spring afternoon. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, and hallway and nearby airport noise was minimal to non-existent. Many of us requested and received (happily from Kimberly at the front desk) a late check out on Sunday as well. Hilton Garden Inn was a great choice for our group and we will definitely return when in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning 160 room hotel is located less than one mile from T.F. Green Airport and is easily accessible to Interstate 95. Many fine shopping malls, dining establishments, and commerce centers are located nearby making our hotel an ideal choice for business travelers and leisure guests alike. Our hotel is a proud member of the Hilton Family of Hotels of Rhode Island. We do offer 24 hour airport and limited local shuttle service, complimentary parking (including bus parking), high speed wireless internet access in all guestrooms and meeting rooms along with a complete 24 hour business center. The hotel's Garden Grille restaurant offers breakfast and evening bar. The attached Iron Works Tavern Restaurant serves lunch, dinner, evening room service and a full bar operating until 1am most evenings. The Pavilion Pantry features snacks, sundries, and soft drinks and is open 24 hours for our guest's convenience. All guestrooms feature the convenience of a refrigerator, microwave oven, and a keurig coffee maker. Each room is equipped with a large work desk with secure remote printing to the business center. Additional amenities include a fitness center, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, valet service and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Hilton Garden Inn Warwick
- Hilton Warwick
- Warwick Hilton Garden Inn