Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
1,142 results
All reviewsiron works tavernattached restaurantgreat hotelrental car garageprovidence airportfront desk staffclean roomsbreakfast staffa great staybusiness triprhode islandtf greenwould highly recommend this hotelhome away from homeconvenient locationeasy accessshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The amenities and attentive staff made this the best, most memorable experience in my travel this year. Although the hotel was under construction, I had stayed there the year before and so much enjoyed the experience that I returned this year. The on-site restaurant has very good food and excellent service. I'm considering switching from my primary hotel chain to Hilton!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Cynthia T:

I am pleased to hear that we have made this your most memorable travel experience this year.

We were pleased to welcome you back and certainly will be honored to be your hotel chain of choice.

Happy Holiday Season – we look forward to many more memorable experiences in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Good hotel, excellent staff. No upgrade rooms, but all rooms well furnished and clean. Nice pool. Hotel is attached to very good restaurant, The Ironworks. While close to the airport, you do not hear the flight noise.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Darryl B:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your recent review.

We look forward serving you again in the near future.

Happy Holiday Season.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is an followup of a previous review that I had posted for a business trip at the same hotel in August 2012, based on a trip that I took in November 2013>>

The front lobby is currently under construction, so breakfast was served from the Iron Works Tavern, and like before, as an employee of the local regional bank, I was comped the $11 buffet breakfast, and again, the omelets were made to order and very good. Unfortunately, this time around, I came down with a nasty norovirus (not from the hotel, mind you, but almost certainly from a local chinese buffet), so I was literally confined to the hotel room for almost 3 days. The staff was extremely helpful to get me through this ordeal, although if they had known that I had "Norwalk" at the time, probably would have used a steam power washer on themselves after every encounter ;-). In fact, when I sheepishly requested some assistance in obtaining some "Depends" so that I could drive to the nearby walk-in clinic and get a diagnosis/treatment, they were gracious enough to have the shuttle driver run down to CVS and get a pack, and then deliver them up to my room. Also, rounded up bananas and toast whenever I requested them (as prescribed by the clinic as part of a bland "BART" diet to reboot my GI tract)

All in all, a real class act, and I will always stay there when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: They all seem to be good
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear SAS-Lanc-PA:

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am so sorry to hear that you came down with a virus while staying with us.

I am pleased to hear that the team members were able to help out and offer you assistance when in time of need.

We are happy you are feeling better and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Even with this hotel going through construction/updating in the lobby area, the staff was super friendly and the service was great. The minor inconvenience of going around from the front entrance was no big deal!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Christina W:

Thank you for your recent review and recognizing our hard work and dedication day in and day out – even under renovations.

I am happy to report our lobby renovations finished this past Friday and it looks amazing.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My room was exceptionally quiet even though you are within walking distance of the airport. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable with a large chair and footstool for watching TV or getting some work done. The food at the adjacent restaurant in fabulous.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Joanne O:

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your review with us. We are pleased to hear you found your room quite – clean and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.