Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The service at this hotel is excellent. I was on a business trip and stayed for over a week. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I must point out the outstanding service of the chef. He is very friendly and his food is delicious!! I really love this hotel, that's what service should be.

• Stayed: December 2013
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear islanddoll :

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your week stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our chef Stew - he does such an amazing job.

We look forward to your return visit offering the same service.

Happy Holiday Season.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I just returned from a one night business trip at the TF Green Airport (PVD) and chose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn over the Hampton that I stayed in last time. I made the right decision. As the crow flies this hotel might be slightly further, but it is of no consequence in terms of getting to the hotel by whatever means. Additionally this Hilton Garden Inn has the Iron Works Tavern attached to it providing both a pleasant place to eat or have a drink. I arrived with my reservation and was quickly checked in and my Hilton status was recognized. Various shuttle options, breakfast, dining and so forth were described to me and I was sent on my way. I found the room to be very clean, modern, with plugs, lights and amenities. The bed was comfortable and the heating unit worked fine, as did the television. I had a very good nights sleep in a quiet, clean hotel with all the amenities I could want and expected. The staff remained very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. I travel several times a year to PVD and will certainly hold this Hilton Garden Inn high on my list of first choices on future visits.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Peppppy:

Thank you for your very kind review. We are pleased to hear this trip you decided to try different accommodations. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to also enjoy all of the amenities we have available to our guests.

We are pleased to hear you will return during your next trip to our area - we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Soft beds, not marked well off of the main road, broken pipe that had been repaired and was warned if the water is brown when you run it, just let it run. Not the kind of thing you want to hear when you had a long trip to get to the destination, got lost because of no signs .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear lar21155:

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor.

We always appreciate your honest input and are happy to hear you found our beds soft. I apologize for any troubles you encountered while trying to finding our hotel and also during your visit with us. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience, and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town.

Wishing you a very happy holiday season.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

When flying in to or out of Providence, RI the Hilton Garden Inn in Warwick is a great place to stay. It is blocks not miles from the airport. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is all ways willing to help. But the big bonus here is the attached restaurant, the Iron Works Tavern. Fabulous food only an elevator ride away!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear William F:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that our location worked well for you and that you enjoyed our hotel, restaurant and staff members.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We used this hotel to leave our car while on vacation. we were taken promptly to the airport and pick up was very quick. only criticism was heater made noises when it came on but it didn't keep us awake.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kathleen R:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you review with us. We are pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of our stay park and fly package we. I do apologize for the heater - I am happy to hear it did not disturb your sleep.

We look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Wishing you the very best Holiday season.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The amenities and attentive staff made this the best, most memorable experience in my travel this year. Although the hotel was under construction, I had stayed there the year before and so much enjoyed the experience that I returned this year. The on-site restaurant has very good food and excellent service. I'm considering switching from my primary hotel chain to Hilton!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Cynthia T:

I am pleased to hear that we have made this your most memorable travel experience this year.

We were pleased to welcome you back and certainly will be honored to be your hotel chain of choice.

Happy Holiday Season – we look forward to many more memorable experiences in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Good hotel, excellent staff. No upgrade rooms, but all rooms well furnished and clean. Nice pool. Hotel is attached to very good restaurant, The Ironworks. While close to the airport, you do not hear the flight noise.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Darryl B:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your recent review.

We look forward serving you again in the near future.