“Very welcoming staff”

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
New York
“Very welcoming staff”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I have travelled to many larger hotels and some smaller ones in many cities. I was very pleasantly surprised to be so warmly welcomed by Pat at the front desk upon my arrival
So often in the smaller inns and hotels, the front desk staff can be aloof, bored, and disinterested when a guest is checking in or asking questions. I was impressed that Pat was one of the warmest and professional agents I have come across, and it set the pace for the rest of my stay. I also took the time to tell her that directly, as many people do not bother to tell someone a positive comment - and people are deserving of that especially! I travel to Rhode Island periodically to visit relatives, and I will look forward to returning the next time I am in Rhode Island (a Manhattan resident).

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Brock E, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Dear Patrick,

What a great review, thank you so much! Pat is such an asset to our hotel and we are so lucky to have her! It's awesome to hear from our guest's when they have a great experience and I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. We hope you stay with us again when you are in the area. Please reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to help you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Even though this is a very old hotel, the rooms are clean, service is good, we don't hear too much noise even do close from the airport!!! Good hot breakfast from 4h am to 10ham, good wifi Internet, flat screen tv and very nice fitness center (small but free weight are a nice touch)

I did enjoy my stay!

• Stayed March 2012
Brock E, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

It's nice to hear from our guest's when they have a great experience with us! Your comments are very encouraging and we hope you use us again when you are in the area. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the team. Please reach out to me in the future, should there be anything I can do for you! Thanks again!
Bristol
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Booked thru Hotwire, got a great deal. Hotel isn't the most aesthetic but the rooms are big and def clean enough for what you are paying for. Airport is visible from hotel. Go with the Queen and sofa bed you will have ample room. The sink is outside the bathroom which if your traveling with a female is a def plus. Continental B-fast was good but the OJ was undrinkable, coffee was good. TV quality is well below average. But for most that'll be a non-issue. Walls are a little thin didn't bother me but if you are a very light sleep beware. I stayed on a Sat night, and the night man working the desk was very unsociable and borderline unpleasant. Girl during the day was great, very helpful. Probably the only thing I can honestly say I disliked about my stay was how right at checkout housekeeping was right at my door knocking, I told her I was doing my final run thru and would be right out. She helped herself in and was like oh just want to make sure you didn't forget. Forget what??? When I'm omw out I like to do a mental checklist and her being right in my face kinda didn't allow for that. I could see if I was late but hey, I guess she is just doing her job but it did annoy me. Overall good stay and would stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We could never improve our every day operation if guests like you didn't let us know how we are doing, so I thank you. I will make sure that I look into your concerns so that I make sure they get addressed for the future. Please reach out to me directly should you decide to return. I would like to make sure you have a much better experience with us!
Waterford, Connecticut
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Comfort Inn at Providence, Rhode Island's Green Airport. The hotel is located very close to the airport and allows you to leave your car there while you are away. They transport you back and forth to the airport. However, the hotel is very dated and was very shabby. When we pulled down the beds to sleep, it was difficult to tell if the sheets were clean because they were so wrinkled. Since we were only staying there to catch an early flight, we dealt with the shabbiness of the hotel but I'll never stay there again. The hotel also offeres continental breakfast, which was fine cause how can you go wrong with yogurt and juice. You could also make waffles if wanted but since it was so early, we opted not to. On our return, a phone call had us picked up and back to our car in less then 15 minutes. One nice thing about the hotel was that our room overlooked the airport and we watched planes coming and going the evening before we left.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for telling us about your experience. I am saddened to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay and will be sure to look into all of your concerns. I understand your concerns with the beds and want you to know that we are currently replacing all of the beds in the hotel. Please reach out to me in the future should you decide to return. I would like to personally make sure you have a much better experience with us!
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed 22 February 2012

A couple of weeks ago I had to stay for business and Liz helped me get the best rate possible. She went out of her way to accomadate me.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Brock E, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Dear Brian,

Thank you for letting us know how your stay went! Liz is definitely an asset to the team and we are lucky to have her. I will make sure I share your comments with her and the team. We hope you continue to stay with us in the future. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to better your experience. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Ct, Usa
Reviewed 16 February 2012

but that would have been a huge mistake. I was in need of a hotel close to the airport for a very early morning flight. Some of the reviews of this place made it sound like the Bates Motel but I was quite pleasantly surprised. The lobby was quite nice and the woman behind the desk was very helpful and efficient. My room was of good size and was extremely clean. There were the usual amenities of coffee maker, hair dryer etc. Breakfast was up and running at 4:30AM and offered a good selection of juices, coffee, pastries, waffles etc. The shuttle was right on time and the hotel is literally a three minute ride to the airport. I would have to agree that the walls are rather thin so if your neighbors are loud and stay up late, you'll hear it. Thankfully, I did not have that problem. I found this to be an incredible value and would not hesitate to use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Brock E, Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us such a great review! We strive to give all of our guests a great experience and I am pleased to hear you had a great one! Guest feedback is the only way we know how we are doing so I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you soon in the near future!
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 7 February 2012

So I needed to find a last minute hotel room, Hot Wire hooked me up with this hotel. The employees were very nice and for a cheap price the room was very spacious. During check out Pat was very helpful, I shared to her about a trip i wanted to take to florida and she gave me WONDERFUL and USEFUL tips. She is very professional and very approachable.. I think most hotels need people like her!

Thanks Pat!

Room Tip: The halls are pretty quiet so you wont have a problem with any rooms you get.