“If you need an extended stay this place is for you!!!”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Las Vegas, Nevada
“If you need an extended stay this place is for you!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We just stayed there for 7 weeks. We needed a place to stay while some complications came up while moving out of an apt and moving into a house we bought. I saw an ad they placed offering extended stay rates. We payed about $305 a week with tax, which is an amazing rate!! Every other hotel in that area may be the same nightly rate but have absolutely no discounts on weekly rats (literally $800 a week everywhere)

With that being said, if you're just looking for a one night hotel and are on vaca. it's really not all that exciting. They don't have pool, the gym is very lame, the maids are annoying, loud and in the hallways cleaning until almost 6pm every day (sometimes longer) They have no security, a few nights there would be noisy teenagers running down the hallways all night long, I called the front desk and they acted as if I was being a drama queen. I called the front desk back (about an hour later and this was still going on) and the woman said something like "oh I just went up there and no one was there) So what is she trying to say I'm lying? Obviously the
juvenile delinquents aren't going to stand in one spot to get caught!.

They need another computer! One computer in the lobby, give me a break

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Sheraton P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 11 August 2012
Thank you for your comments on your extended stay. We are in the process of replacing the computer and renovating our lobby. I am sorry there were a few issues during your time with us. I do appreciate the fairness of your review commentary.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I booked this hotel for the cheap price and was not so disappointed, it was actually a little bit better than I expected. The room was clean and comfortable(new beds). The front desk is okay but not great, they were constantly watching TV. I like that the breakfast starts at 4:30 and ends at 10:00 so that everyone can be served, but it will be great if there were more food( a lot of plates were empty). I really didn't like the fact that it's so close to the airport(~250m from the runway) because of the noise of airplane departing at like 5:50 am( by the way, the airport shuttle is useless, the hotel is 5 min walk from the airport terminal) . Also, I don't know why, but the fire alarm started for no reason at 7:40 am waking up everyone and making an unbearable noise. Finally, the room was a bit small.
p.s. sorry for my potential English errors, I'm not from USA

Room Tip: If you don't want to be wake up by the airplanes, don't chose a room facing the runway.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad you enjoyed our new beds. I do apologize for the noise. We do our best mitigate the noise from the airport and as you can read, we get very few complaints, but I understand your concern. I will share your note with our team so they can see how their actions impact a otherwise good stay.
Plainview, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Most of the places that I called were booked up in the Warwick area. The Comfort Inn had rooms available. The place was clean, but nothing special. The shower was fine (thank God), but the rooms were very plain. Parking was an issue. The place was packed. The room was very cheap compared to other placse, and is right near the airport. breakfast was included in the room rate.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Sheraton P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
Thank you for finding us on a busy night. I wish we could have done more to impress you. Our foundation for success are our clean comfortable rooms and our morning breakfast. We realize that there are other things we need to do to meet your expectations. I hope you will come back and try us again. I am sure we can provide the service you expect.
Torrington
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My Husband and I use this as our go-to, trusted hotel in Rhode Island. We have stayed here approximately 8 or nine times in the past two years. We actually love it. It's moderately priced, clean, easy to find, centrally located. If you are looking for room service and a spa, this isn't your place for sure. But if you want a clean, comfy room, give them a try. The continental breakfast is pretty good, just get there early enough to enjoy it. I don't have a bad thing to say about it. I do miss Jessica from the front desk though, she was an amazing staff member. She always went above and beyond to help with any little issue.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear TracyFrog29, Jessica is still here! You should ask for her next time you are in. We truly appreciate your frequent visits. You have hit on many conveniences that make us a proven choice near Providence's TF Green airport and several local attractions. We look forward to your next visit.
North Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I booked this hotel through Hotwire. When my husband and I checked in, we were informed it was a 'smoking' room, which is unacceptable to me. I had never used Hotwire for a hotel before and didn't consider this. Anyway, Liz, the front desk clerk was extremely friendly and understanding. She told us that all the non-smoking rooms were booked, but that she would give us the least used room (it was a handicapped smoking room, on the 1st floor). We could check it out, and if we were not satisfied, she would give us a full refund.. something that Hotwire does not allow. Very nice of her. I was impressed. The room smelled fine, and I am very sensitive to smoke. It was clean and had a brand new mattress. The only complaint I had was the carpet was old and worn, but they informed me they were in process of replacing. Breakfast was another nice surprise. Wonderful array of foods and very friendly staff. Belgian waffle machine.. both buttermilk and blueberry, asst cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruits, bagels, toast, eggs (egg beaters, I believe) and bacon. Also, 3 juices and coffee. Ok, no gourmet omelets and croissants, but certainly satisfying and we left stuffed and happy:) Bonus...I was a bit nervous it would be noisy being so close to the airport, but did not hear one plane!

Room Tip: We didn't hear any planes, even though we were adjacent to the airport. Maybe because we were on...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the nice words about our hotel and about Liz. It is great when I read about instances where our team exemplifies the caring we ask them to show each and every guest. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found our breakfast to be a nice surprise. We continue to work on replacing our carpeting and will soon have new beds in all of our rooms. I hope you found our location near Providence's TF Green airport to be convenient. We look forward to your next stay.
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I had a prepaid booking at this hotel through priceline. My first flight was late so I missed my 10 pm flight to Providence. I rebooked to Hartford. Tried to cancel my reservation at 11PM and was told it could not be done. The following day I spoke with "Pat" and explained the issue. She immediately understood that the situation was beyond my control. Without hesitation she refunded the cost of the room. Obviously I cannot review the hotel but I can certainly vouch for an employee who was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Pat, because of you I will be staying at your hotel on my next trip north. Thanks again, Wayne Delano

Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Sheraton P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
Dear Wayne D, your review of Pat is also a review of our hotel! We understand that sometimes things are beyond your control. We try to work with our valued guests to help resolve those issues. Pat is a superstar and I am sure she will enjoy reading your review. Hopefully, next time you will make it the Providence Airport to stay with us.
Fredericksburg, VA
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We went to the front desk to check in. There were 10 people in the lobby and the two staff were totally overwhelmed. We were finally given our keys and when we walked down the hallway to our room, we were overwhelmed by the stench of smoke. Our room was dark, smelly, and musty. We asked for a new room at the front desk but were told the hotel was sold out. We were given a refund, after waiting for 20 minutes for the overwhelmed desk staff. Don't go there unless you enjoy second hand smoke and don't require any attention from staff.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear tamig, I am sorry to learn about your experience at our hotel. We do keep some rooms for smoking guests. I am sure you can understand how hard it is to mitigate the affects of smoking in those few rooms. Our housekeeping team does a phenominal job at keeping our rooms clean and odor free. As you mentioned, the hotel was very busy and sometimes the smoke is more evident when more guests are smoking. Our team did try to resolve the issue by offering a credit. Nonetheless, I understand your feelings on the stay and I apologize that it not go well.