Rodeway Inn Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesbreakfast startsfree breakfastbed was comfortablewaffle makerrhode islandearly flightgreat customer servicefree shuttleshuttle serviceprovidence areawarwick ripatkathyairportplanesouthwest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Great Hotel stay. There is NO smoking in the hotel. There are many people outside the main entrance smoking. There are dogs allowed inside the hotel rooms. Upon entering the hotel, I noticed the awesome smell of fresh potpourri in the lobby. The staff was very efficient in getting a room and checking us into the hotel. There is also a computer with printer in the lobby, for use in booking plane reservations etc. There is a book rack with several brochures on different attractions around the area. The elevator is a bit slow. After leaving the elevator, there is a slight musty smell of carpet. Inside the rooms, it's very comfortable, no odd smells. Our air conditioner was set at 60 degrees. We adjusted it up a wee bit, we were very comfortable (temperature wise) all night. The bed had a NICE Simmons Beauty Rest Mattress. The view out the back window was of the airport. NO airport noise. Our bill was slipped under our door sometime before 4:30 AM. Upon leaving the room for our FREE breakfast, we noticed a free newspaper. Breakfast was in a medium sized dining area. Plenty of seating and tables. There was coffee, milk, juice, large selection of dry cereal, waffles, eggs, bacon, large selection of muffins, bananas and oranges, LOTS of variety. There were some soda machines in the lobby along with a machine which dispenses postage stamps for letters and post cards.

Room Tip: A/C was quiet. I didn't notice a pool or spa.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phyllis p
Sheraton P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

We appreciate the comphensive review. Providing that kind of detail really helps other guests understand our services. Our breakfast is a key part of our image and we love to read nice things about the experiences people have when they enjoy time in our breakfast area. Please come back and see us if you are near the Providence's TF Green Airport.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Great hotel, good stay. Stayed for 3 nights on a trip to see family.
Breakfast was awesome, but a lot crowded, goes from 4 am to 11, so maybe if you pick a better time there would be less people. We went around 9.
Beds were soooo comfy and pillows were nice. We got a rollaway and was only 10 dollars for the whole stay.
We barely heard any planes, but were close enough to a terminal that the kids could watch the planes taxi, which they thought was awesome.
The only thing that could have been better - the staff was kind of grumpy. The front desk was ok. The woman at breakfast was really grumpy. The maid didn't make one of the beds the last morning. Not sure why, one was just unmade.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us!! I am glad you enjoyed our new beds. I will share your note with our team members. It always concerns me when our team members don't show enthusiasm for our valued guests. Thank you very much for your business. I hope you will stay with us again when you visit your family.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

After riding 6hrs on a motorcycle, we arrived at what we thought was a rehab facility instead of a hotel. There were so many shady people hanging out inside, outside, in the stairwells and out back the hotel. I wondered if there was a drug dealer convention in town. No joke. Very sketchy people, and a lot of them. I will say that once I expressed my concerns to the hostess, she apologized, explained it isn't normally like this here, and allowed us to cancel our stay without penalty. We road down the strip and found another hotel. Thank goodness it worked out for us.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the note. We did have a group of folks staying with us who enjoyed the area outside hotel and near the airport. I assure you, there was no need for concern, but I understand your decision to move on. I hope you found a comfortable hotel nearby.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

We just stayed there for 7 weeks. We needed a place to stay while some complications came up while moving out of an apt and moving into a house we bought. I saw an ad they placed offering extended stay rates. We payed about $305 a week with tax, which is an amazing rate!! Every other hotel in that area may be the same nightly rate but have absolutely no discounts on weekly rats (literally $800 a week everywhere)

With that being said, if you're just looking for a one night hotel and are on vaca. it's really not all that exciting. They don't have pool, the gym is very lame, the maids are annoying, loud and in the hallways cleaning until almost 6pm every day (sometimes longer) They have no security, a few nights there would be noisy teenagers running down the hallways all night long, I called the front desk and they acted as if I was being a drama queen. I called the front desk back (about an hour later and this was still going on) and the woman said something like "oh I just went up there and no one was there) So what is she trying to say I'm lying? Obviously the
juvenile delinquents aren't going to stand in one spot to get caught!.

They need another computer! One computer in the lobby, give me a break

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments on your extended stay. We are in the process of replacing the computer and renovating our lobby. I am sorry there were a few issues during your time with us. I do appreciate the fairness of your review commentary.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I booked this hotel for the cheap price and was not so disappointed, it was actually a little bit better than I expected. The room was clean and comfortable(new beds). The front desk is okay but not great, they were constantly watching TV. I like that the breakfast starts at 4:30 and ends at 10:00 so that everyone can be served, but it will be great if there were more food( a lot of plates were empty). I really didn't like the fact that it's so close to the airport(~250m from the runway) because of the noise of airplane departing at like 5:50 am( by the way, the airport shuttle is useless, the hotel is 5 min walk from the airport terminal) . Also, I don't know why, but the fire alarm started for no reason at 7:40 am waking up everyone and making an unbearable noise. Finally, the room was a bit small.
p.s. sorry for my potential English errors, I'm not from USA

Room Tip: If you don't want to be wake up by the airplanes, don't chose a room facing the runway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad you enjoyed our new beds. I do apologize for the noise. We do our best mitigate the noise from the airport and as you can read, we get very few complaints, but I understand your concern. I will share your note with our team so they can see how their actions impact a otherwise good stay.