“Great Stay”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Front desk was very accommodating and asked me if I would like to be away from the elevator and the ice machine - I didn't have to ask for these things. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe. The bed and bedding was most comfortable. I had a queen bed and sleep sofa so could sit comfortably and watch TV and relax. Next to the airport, but very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Nick G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for the review after your recent stay. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and you were comfortable while traveling alone. Feeling safe always makes for a more comfortable and relaxing trip. We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in Rhode Island.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We arrived at the airport after 11:00 p.m. Called the hotel and the shuttle arrived immediately. Young man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Received a very nice, clean, comfortable, and large king room. Very nice but short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice words after your recent stay. It’s nice to know we were able to assist you during your short stay in Rhode Island. It’s always nice to hear from a guest who has a positive experience even if the stay was short. We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Easy to find from the airport. Very nice room, not dissimalar from a Marriott. Large screen TV,good shower. Only problem, near the elevator, and heard the door opening and closing continually throughout the night. Would stay here again (actually did, and this time got no room by the elevator.. Two blocks down (you can walk from the Comfort Inn)Legal Foods, an excellent seafood restaurant chain. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: need good directions, Actually next to the airport.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the note after your recent stay. I am happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations during your most recent stay. Being so close to the airport certainly is convenient and it’s also nice to have so many dining options so close to the hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I stay here when we fly out of Green Airport. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff always helpful. There are several nearby restaurants. We've never had anything but good experiences when we stay here.

Stayed: June 2014
Nick G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for the review after your recent stay. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations during your stay. The staff here at the hotel always tries to go above and beyond to help a guest and it’s always nice for them to get recognized. We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a quick review of a person who went totally out of her way to accommodate me in Warwick. I messed up a reservation I had made and Carissa fixed the problem in a professional, courteous, no drama way. I commend her for this and will make sure I always stay at this Comfort Inn when I am traveling, which is often these days. Thank you Carissa for a job well done and a positive attitude toward an often confused traveler.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the airport, it's fun to watch the planes take off
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Nick G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience after your recent stay. It's always nice to read reviews that mention how well the staff here performed. Carissa always goes above and beyond to ensure the guest is the priority and I am glad you received the same type of service. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I recently made a trip to the east coast, and one of our stops was in the Providence area. By luck we were able to book a room at the Comfort Inn Warwick, and I was delighted by the quality of the room, the other hotel amenities, and most outstanding, the people that work there. In particular, Kathy who works in the breakfast room there was tremendously cheerful and helpful, and her great attitude sent me off down the road on a positive note. Don't know if I'll be back to Providence, but if I am you can bet I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn Airport. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words after your recent stay. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Kathy does a wonderful job at breakfast and it's always nice to get your day off on the right foot. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you're in Rhode Island.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We checked in early after a long drive from florida. The ac did not work and staff was great moved us ASAP .
Rooms were spotless,staff was great. Their was no noise from aircraft, I would stay here again. Prices were very good plus free breakfast

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the review after your recent stay. I apologize for the air conditioner not working when you checked in however I am glad we were able to accommodate you right way. I also appreciate the kind words about the staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.