“Good experience”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed 4 days for conference in downtown Providence. Convenient, easy drive into the city. Motel was clean, comfortable, and has very adequate breakfast. Shuttle service to the airport provided free. Several restaurants near motel and a short drive to nearby Warwick mall with shopping and restaurants. Overall a good choice and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Labtech-
Thank you for staying with us during your stay. I am glad that you had a chance to explore the area and it sounds like you had a great time. I hope you enjoyed some of the fall weather we are having while you were here. We hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Second time I have stayed at this hotel and would stay again. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. Breakfast is good with reasonable hours of service. Newspaper available everyday. Close to Johnson and Wales and Shopping. Airport very close, but no noise disturbance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Theresa-
Thank you for posting a review about your stay. I am happy to hear that you have come back from another visit. I hope you are enjoying this fall weather we are having and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank You!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

hotel & room was clean, beds were very comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was ok, didn't really care for the eggs or sausage they had available, but the fresh waffles were great

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Elisha-
I am happy to hear that you liked the fresh waffles that we have available. They are always a good choice to have! I hope that we will see you again in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Previously stayed at this Best Western after a bad experience in Cranston. Decided to stay again on this trip. Hotel was convenient for our needs. Room was most adequate. Breakfast, complimentary, was quite adequate. Will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

1775rifleman-
First I wanted to thank you for staying with us again. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us while traveling with your son. I hope that the two of you had fun at the Red Sox game! We hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I am taking my overall rating out on this one Bset Western when my complaint is more chainwide. If you are going to advertise having Wi-Fi then it should be workable. This is the second time in a month that my stay at a BW provided lousy wi-fi. The first time was not that important but on this trip I NEEDED service for work. Using the Buisness center was not an option because I had paperwork spread all over my room. Every time over two days that I lost the signal I became infuriated. It is hard to get anything done in 30 second intervals.

This location was nice and the staff were very pleasant. The breakfast buffet was good and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

John-
I first want to apologize about the WI-FI we were having some problems with one of our access points and were in the middle of getting the whole situation fixed. I am sorry that it affected your stay here with us. We have fixed the problem and everything is back up and running like it should be. I hope you do stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Let's face it, this is an average hotel. The rooms were comfortable enough, but basic. The bathroom was TINY. The sink is to the right when you first walk in through the door, which could be awkward depending on who you are staying with. Luckily it was just my husband and son so it was fine. The room was clean enough, but there was a hat left on the side table from a previous guest that was never taken out, the bathroom had a few stray hairs in the shower (yeah, I skipped taking one there and took one at the house of the family that I was visiting) and there were your typical average "stains" around on the walls, floors and on one of the coverings. However, that being said, it wasn't enough to send me packing out of the room because I sort of expected it in this older, 2 - 2 1/2 star hotel for which I was paying a relatively cheap rate. Be forewarned, the site I booked through (Hotwire) rates this as a 3 star hotel - which it isn't. Not in any way, shape or form. Oh - the walls are THIN! And the floors apparently aren't any better considering the people above us sounded as if they were dancing all night.

The breakfast was okay, my son loved it, and I could find enough healthy options to fill me up. They did have fruit like peaches, apples and bananas as well as low fat yogurt which was good compared to the less healthy version of processed danish, full fat cream cheese and waffles. The eggs were absolutely disgusting, I can't see how people were eating them but it must have been the amount of ketchup I watched everyone put on them.

Again, I knew what I was getting in to, I wanted to save money, and I did. I didn't feel uncomfortable there but I wouldn't stay again. I usually stay at the Radisson next door but they were booked so I took something less expensive. Overall, it was "okay." I'm not sure it is for a family vacation, but I can see it doing the job for a business trip which is great for easy in, easy out to the airport as it is close.

Room Tip: Go with a higher floor so you don't have anyone above you.