“good”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Two Rivers, United States
“good”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

good quality hotel, comfortable beds, clean. breakfast was a little crowded. near enough to downtown but far enough to avoid traffic. would stay here again if back in the area for the same reason (pleasure).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed there a couple of days while visiting Boston and Providence. If you're visiting RI, the location is great you can get anywhere quickly. We did not hear a sound although the Airport was just next to us. The hotel would need a bit of improvement though. It feels like the last decor change was made in the 80s. Carpets, bathroom are old, not very inviting, but still clean. Next time I'll be in town, I'll try another place, but if you're on a budget, I would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Wildwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 August 2014

we stay often with r grandbabies in the area we r always happy with r stay. the breakfast is godd and varitey of items, it is early due to they r near a airport lots folks r flying out early. there r lots of things to do there if u r into that. clean and rates r usally very good again depending on the time u stay of course that just bussiness. i never had a problem or any issues there at all

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dennise P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
southernbell6,

On behalf of our staff we would like to thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to know we are able to make your stays a great one and for your family too. We do hope you come to visit us soon. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Milford, Connecticut, Usa
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When flying out of PVD I find it convenient to use the stay and fly rate (includes parking for up to 2 weeks) to make my trip more enjoyable by giving me the ability to come in the night before to stay but keeping the cost down with the inclusive parking. The hotel is literally within walking distance from the terminal but the convenient shuttle is always available. The staff is always exemplary and with the added hot breakfast makes this hotel package complete.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Vincent M,

On behalf of our staff we would like to thank you for staying with us and for leaving a feedback. We are pleased to know we were able to make your stay and past stays the best possible. We do hope to see you again soon before flying out and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I chose this hotel because based on the prices and/or reviews of other nearby hotels, this looked to be where I can get the most for my money. The problem with a lot of other 2.5-star and lower hotels in this area is that they tend to get negative reviews, while the problem with the higher-end hotels is that while they generally get good reviews, they are immensely expensive.

This hotel looks like it is somewhat of an older building (probably built in the 1970s or 80s), but it is a very clean and well-maintained property and it has almost everything I need in a hotel for a night's stay. The bed is comfortable and the wi-fi connection worked excellent. The only thing missing from my room was an alarm clock, which is not a big deal today because most cell phones have that capability, but I personally use one of those digital buzzing alarm clocks at home with the time shining bright and I am very accustomed to using that at my house and at other hotels. The continental breakfast is okay, but eat the eggs and sausage while they're fresh and hot.

The location is excellent whether you are flying out of T.F. Green Airport next door or if you are visiting the Providence area for any reason without breaking the bank. This is located next to an airport as the name "Best Western Airport Inn" suggests, although there was no excessive noise from planes and I wouldn't expect there to be because this is smaller and less busy than a major international airport such as Boston's Logan Airport. Seafood is the local delicacy of choice here as it is in many other coastal parts of New England, and there is an excellent Legal Sea Foods restaurant right across the street that I highly recommend for the seafood lovers out there. There is also plenty to do and see in the area that is not a long drive from this hotel, especially shopping because Warwick is a suburban area located about 10-15 minutes outside of Providence. I live in a suburban township in New Jersey, so I felt right at home here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
motorboat46560,

Our staff would like to thank you for staying with us. I do want to apologize for not exceeding you expectations. We usually do have the alarm clocks in the rooms. I will be looking into that problem and fixing that, so this issue does not happen again. We do hope that you decide to stay with us again and again we do apologize. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Because of my status with Best Western, I choose to stay at these properties. I've never had a bad stay, though have had some memorable experience.

Best Western Airport Inn is a decent hotel for the price. It shares a parking lot with the pricier Sheraton right across the way. The parking spots are SMALL and are for compact cars, not SUV's or cross-over vehicles so be careful when parking. Upon entering the hotel, one thing that would be helpful is a handicap door with motorized push button. The front door is heavy and hard to manage when carrying luggage and other items. Fumbling with the door, one of the hotel staff walked by, saw us having a hard time with the door, and kept walking. I looked at my sister, who, once we got into the foyer area and within distance of the staff person said "Hey, thanks for the help with the door." Do we forget about the simplest things like common courtesy?

At check-in we got our key and I had noticed that there was a credit card on the counter that wasn't mine. I handed it to the girl who was going to run it through the machine and I kept saying "No no no.. that was on the counter. Must've been whoever you checked in before me" and she paid no attention until the staff member who didn't help with the door said "Oh that's Room 100. I'll run it down." I made sure to ask if we could split the room bill the following morning and was told that wouldn't be a problem.

The room was spacious and clean. Had all your standard items: tv, beds, chair and table, though no closet (stand up closet) and no extra pillows or blanket. Housekeeping was called and we were told they had no access to extras. The place wasn't sold out - how are there no extra pillows? We had two per bed and with three people in the room only needed one extra. Bathroom was clean and spacious. The hotel had a breakfast that began at 4am so we were able to take advantage of that, but it offered very limited items -- oatmeal, waffle maker, some break and danish. Several other BW properties I've been to have had items that range from full on breakfast sandwiches you can put in the microwave to heat up (Pittsburgh) to eggs and sausage and fresh fruit and yogurt (Boston).

When we went to check-out, the gentleman at the desk didn't know how to break out our bill to charge us. I was informed on check-in they would know how to do this and as we had to leave by 4:30, time was of the essence. After calling someone on staff, we were able to get out of there by 4:40AM. All in all, it's a clean property, an older property that could use some physical maintenance as well as some customer service brush-ups. I know a Best Western isn't a Four Seasons type property, however, a hotel is what you make it through the staff you have on board. Awesome customer service can overshadow a crappy hotel any day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
NORTH PORT
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have traveled from Florida to Rhode Island twice a year to visit my Mom in Warwick for the past 13 years. I have stayed at many of the hotels in the same area near the Best Western.( next to airport) Service, convenient location, clean up to date rooms, friendly staff, shuttle service to airport, restaurants close by or a free hot breakfast & newspaper in the morning. I consider most of the hotels in the surrounding area good but you get the same or more at Best Western Hotel than you do at the others and you get it for less money. Unless your looking for a full service hotel with all it's amenities, the Best Western is the best bank for your buck.

Room Tip: I usually get a room near an elevator or on 1st floor if available because my wife is handicapped...