“Nice hotel to stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
fairfax, United States
“Nice hotel to stay”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Room was clean with plenty space, the bathroom was clean and has window, so it looked bigger and brighter. Beds were comfortable. Staff members were nice and helpful. Only thing that I would do differently is stay on 2nd level (instead of 1st level). It happened that the people stayed above me walked a lot in the mid of night and checked out or walked up very early (around 4am). Their walking steps walked me up in the morning. Other than that, happy with the staying. Would stay again if travel to that area in the future.

1 Thank Bin X
Alyssa G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Providence Airport, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor!

We are very happy to hear that your experience with us was positive, from the guestroom to our staff. For any future stay please let us know ahead of time when you will be arriving so we may pre-assign your room to the second floor. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Alyssa L. Gergel
Assistant Rooms Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Horn Lake, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The most exceptional and professional staff I have encountered in my years of travel. The young man at the front desk calmed my nerves on several occasions by ensuring I accomplished all task required from booking an additional night, travel to the airport, internet, and rental car return

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

We are pleased to hear that in all your years of travel you found our staff to be exceptional and professional! I believe it was Bradly who was able to assist you throughout your time with us. He was thrilled by your kind remarks! We hope you’ll return and stay with us again soon!

Alyssa L. Gergel
Assistant Rooms Manager
Bloomfield, New York
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel Providence Airport for one week while in town for work. Each time I entered the hotel, I was greeted with a smile and was welcomed from the front desk staff. Directions to the room were clear. In addition, my room was thoroughly cleaned each day. The front desk was extremely accommodating to my needs and always answered my questions. One front desk associate in particular went out of her way to find out an answer she did not originally know. I understand the hotel is operated by Johnson & Wales University; the students reflect the great reputation the school has for hospitality. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Andrew T, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Providence Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Providence Airport!

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our service and facilities. As Johnson & Wales students, we are very passion in the work that we do, and I couldn't be happier that it resulted in such a positive experience. I am glad you found our front desk team so friendly and helpful in meeting your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We got a great deal for 3 nights in an executive suite. Rooms were spacious, clean, and staff was friendly. One thing not specified was that our jacuzzi was part of the shower in the bathroom, but it was still relaxing. Drive to Newport was simple and only 30 min away. Also, the pool isn't on the hotel property which wasn't specified.
Overall, it was an affordable hotel with great staff and well maintained grounds. The restaurant Libations exceeded expectations. Would return for a stay :)

Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your review!

We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I have shared your comments regarding the whirlpool and swimming pool with our management team so we can work to clarify that information. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again soon!

Eastlake, Ohio
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed at the Radisson Hotel for two nights just outside of Providence Airport.
The room was very clean and modern, the staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
Wi-Fi connection was great with no interruptions. Close walk to the airport but shuttle from hotel was 24/7, very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. It is also wonderful to know that you appreciated our room décor. We hope you’ll return and stay with us again soon!

Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a outdated hotel and me and my sister felt so uncomfortable that we did not stay in the room the entire day, only to sleep. We had ants in our room and it smelled. I do not recommend this room to anyone. When you do on vacation, you have to feel comfortable. We were debating whether to check out and go home early, thats how bad this room was, if you want to have a good vacation, please do not stay at this hotel. The only good thing at this hotel was the staff, but to charge $135.00 per night, it should not look like a motel. We travel often and this was one of the worst hotels we have stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Andrew T, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Providence Airport, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor.

I am truly sorry that your room did not live up to your expectations. We are very excited to be renovating our rooms this winter, and I hope you will consider visiting us again to see our new look. As for you comments regarding ants; I have shared your concerns with our maintenance team so we can address the situation promptly. I would like to invite you to reach out to our management team by calling us at 401-739-3000 so we can gather more detailed information about your stay. This will allow us to ensure that other guests do not have a negative experience in the future. We would also like to hear more about our service so we can recognize our team members who made a positive impression.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you will return and allow us the opportunity to recoup your confidence in us.

Crystal River, Florida
Reviewed 4 August 2014

They include real half and half in the coffee service in the room, not powdered creamer. This is a Raddison tradition. We were alowed early check in by a friendly, efficient counter agent. The bed was great with a soft pillow top mattress.

At check out we found out that the hotel is owned by Johnson and Wales College and staffed with students in the hospitality program. The provide excellent service.

We booked thru Priceline and got an incredible rate.

This was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor!

We are very pleased to hear that your experience with us was wonderful. We are glad you enjoyed the amenities in your room, as well as our excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.