Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
US$123
US$120
US$158
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskprovidence airportstarbucks coffeeindoor poolgreat customer serviceone night stayrhode islandnew englandthe shuttle driveryogurtcomplimentary breakfastlegal seafoodalexihoprunwaytournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2011

The Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel is my "home away from home." My business takes me to Rhode Island & I have been staying at the property on a weekly basis for over a year and have yet to have a complaint. The personnel are the best and always exceed my expectations. The facilities are maintained very well and any needs are addressed right away. I'd also like to add the location is very convenient to southern New England sites such as Jamestown & Newport, Providence and even Boston. I highly recommend the Sheraton Providence for business and recreational travel alike.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Dear Charles,

Thank you so much for your business! Your feedback is so valuable to us and rest assure I will be sharing your great comments with the entire Sheraton Providence Team. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you to make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

The staff does a great job of providing service - the front desk, food & beverage, house cleaning, and the sales staff. Since I stay at the hotel on a weekly basis, they provide all the amenities possible to make my stay comfortable. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure any concerns are dealt with very quickly.

I would give the highest recommendation to this Sheraton Hotel.

Keith

Dear Keith,

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer! Your great comments are so valuable to us and I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Please contact me directly if there is ever anything I can do for you. We look forward to your continued business in 2012!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I have been staying at this property since the summer on a weekly basis and the location to the airport is very good. The staff has been very attentive...good fitness facility...club lounge is always stocked with drinks and snacks...and they are responsive to requests.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback. We truly have a great staff here at our property and I will be sure to share your comments with them! Guest feedback is the only way we know how we are doing, so I thank so much for yours! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I have had the opportunity to stay at this property for business and it is a pretty solid value with great location. Close to the Airport with plenty of restaurants close by, a newer menu for the property restaurant, friendly and courteous staff, and nice amenities. The beds are very comfortable and the in room workstations nice. There is a large common workstation area in the lobby with printer that is very convenient. A solid value with great folks on staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Guest service and value is what we strive to offer at our Hotel and we are very thankful for your business. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Please continue to let us know how we are doing if you plan to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Great staff and club lounge. I stay over 100 nights a year and the Sheraton Warwick staff always are top shelf. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011

Tony, we are lucky to have you here. Thank you so much for your loyal business! I will be sure to share your great comments with our Club Lounge Staff. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay better.