“Awesome place”

Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I have stayed here many times and do not have a bad thing to say the service was great. The hotel staff very friendly. I've stayed at other hotels. And do not way up to to this one. For the same price y stay else where when u can stay at a place that makes u feel welcome

• Stayed: September 2011
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your loyal business and great review about the Hotel and Staff! I will be sure to share your kind words with all of our staff. Please reach out to me in the future if there is anything I can do for you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon at the Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Cons
- No in room Wifi
- Few Outlets
- Dirty Desks
- Lots of hallway noise
- Cramped bathroom
- Hot water took a while

Pros
- Excellent Location
- Great Staff
- Park'N'Fly
- Quick shuttle service
- 24 hr club lounge access, staffed from 6-9PM

I had a quick stay at the Sheraton at the Providence Airport, and I had a few qualms with the service I received.

As I checked in late, I was given a room with a filthy desk, but immaculate beds and bathroom, which matters more. However, upon booting up my computer, I found there to be no wifi in the hotel; calling down to the desk led to me being informed that there is wifi only in the lobby and the club lounge, the latter of which I was able to receive eventually in my room.

The staffing, however, is phenomenal, and all of the staff seemed quite well-informed and intentioned.

Yet the physical plant of the hotel leaves much to be desired. For example, there are only three elevators in the hotel, two in one bank and one in another, but these elevators can get very crowded quickly with a hotel of this size, and getting one was a bit of an issue. Fortunately, though this issue affected us during check in, we were able to get one promptly at 3AM to catch our early morning flight. Furthermore, the ceiling in the bathroom is lowered from that in the room, substantially. Also, the light fixture in the bathroom protrudes from the wall, and I hit my head on it several times. The walls are dented, and some of the wallpaper is peeling as well, giving the hotel a bit of an abused appearance, which is also relayed by the furniture which appears as though it had seen better days. Also, the doors in the hotel are very thin, or just not good at all at soundproofing, because I could clearly hear the conversations that were being held outside in the hallway.

However, for the use as a pit stop between my house and an early morning flight, the Sheraton at the Providence Airport was more than ample for a few hours of quick shut eye before going to the airport which is literally a 3-minute shuttle ride away.

Room Tip: Get a room near the Club Lounge. Also, try to get one on a hallway that is farther away to reduce h...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Brady S
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Dear Brad,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. If it wasn't for guest's like you telling us how we are doing we could never improve our every day operation. Rest assure we will be looking into your concerns with every intention of getting it right. Should you decide to stay with us in the future please contact me. I would like to personally make sure your room is perfect!

Reviewed 28 December 2011

The Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel is my "home away from home." My business takes me to Rhode Island & I have been staying at the property on a weekly basis for over a year and have yet to have a complaint. The personnel are the best and always exceed my expectations. The facilities are maintained very well and any needs are addressed right away. I'd also like to add the location is very convenient to southern New England sites such as Jamestown & Newport, Providence and even Boston. I highly recommend the Sheraton Providence for business and recreational travel alike.

Dear Charles,

Thank you so much for your business! Your feedback is so valuable to us and rest assure I will be sharing your great comments with the entire Sheraton Providence Team. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you to make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

The staff does a great job of providing service - the front desk, food & beverage, house cleaning, and the sales staff. Since I stay at the hotel on a weekly basis, they provide all the amenities possible to make my stay comfortable. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure any concerns are dealt with very quickly.

I would give the highest recommendation to this Sheraton Hotel.

Keith

Dear Keith,

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer! Your great comments are so valuable to us and I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Please contact me directly if there is ever anything I can do for you. We look forward to your continued business in 2012!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I have been staying at this property since the summer on a weekly basis and the location to the airport is very good. The staff has been very attentive...good fitness facility...club lounge is always stocked with drinks and snacks...and they are responsive to requests.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback. We truly have a great staff here at our property and I will be sure to share your comments with them! Guest feedback is the only way we know how we are doing, so I thank so much for yours! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I have had the opportunity to stay at this property for business and it is a pretty solid value with great location. Close to the Airport with plenty of restaurants close by, a newer menu for the property restaurant, friendly and courteous staff, and nice amenities. The beds are very comfortable and the in room workstations nice. There is a large common workstation area in the lobby with printer that is very convenient. A solid value with great folks on staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Guest service and value is what we strive to offer at our Hotel and we are very thankful for your business. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Please continue to let us know how we are doing if you plan to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Great staff and club lounge. I stay over 100 nights a year and the Sheraton Warwick staff always are top shelf. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011

Tony, we are lucky to have you here. Thank you so much for your loyal business! I will be sure to share your great comments with our Club Lounge Staff. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay better.