“Service never let's me down.”

Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Service never let's me down.”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Staff is always friendly and competent. I stay 3 nights a week and they are great. Alex is friendly and Lisa makes the manager nights comfortable.

• Stayed April 2012
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Thank you again Tony for you loyal business! You are such a valuable guest and we are lucky to have you stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Weston CT
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I travel regularly to the area for business, and have made the Sheraton my home away from home. Staff work hard to greet you by name, and to treat you like family. Beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms well maintained. Between the room, gym and restaurant, the Sheraton provides for all my needs. There are many hotels to choose from; the Sheraton remains my first choice.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the airport are quieter, but no room is bad. For Gold Card members, the lounge is we...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear John,

It's great to hear when our staff goes above and beyond to make our guest's feel at home. In this day and age we realize that you have so many choices when picking a hotel. We are pleased that you have chosen us and hope you continue to do so in the future. Guest service is our number one priority! Please reach out to me personally if there is ever anything I can help you with.
Northampton
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the last year. I am always satisfied with the condition of the rooms, the friendliness of the staff, and the overall quality of the hotel. There are many other hotel choices in the immediate area, but I will definitely return to this Sheraton.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Dear Steve,

Your wonderful comments and great feedback will definitely be shared with our staff! Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Dedham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Was in between places for a few months recently and this hotel became my home away from home. I am a Starwood member and could've stayed elsewhere but the hospitality and service here was superb and kept me coming back. From the front desk staff to the lounge crew, I have nothing but good things to say about Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel! I found a place to live but if I am in Providence again and need a place to stay it will be a no-brainer to stay here!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We work very hard every day to give great guest service and it's nice to hear from our guest's when they have a good experience with us! We hope you use us again when you are in the area. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and please reach out to me in the future if there is anything I can help you with. Thanks again!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I fly from the west coast to PVD on a regular basis (as our head office is located here) and have determined that this is the perfect business hotel. It's close to the airport and only 7 miles from the office. They have friendly staff (who know my name) and I've found the Internet (for me alone anyway) is great. Parking is easy and free. The Club lounge is great place for those who travel on a regular basis. Bedrooms are always clean and comfortable. The Pool is cool too for when I bring the kids - they love it! Thanks and keep up the good work - we appreciate it!.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear John,

Thank you so much for your very encouraging comments! I will make sure I share your feedback with the entire staff. It's great to hear from our guests when we are doing a good job. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and we are so happy to hear that continue to have a good experience with us. Thank you again for your loyal business and we hope to see you again soon!
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I'm a frequent visitor to the Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel. I stayed there over 30 times last year.

I always find this hotel to be a great value compared to the downtown hotels, usually less than half the price! Very conveinent location, right off the highway and next to the airport.

The hotel is always clean an the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank John W
Dear John,

Thank you so much for your loyal business. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our services and hope you continue to use us when you are in the area. Your valuable feedback only helps us to improve our operation and I encourage you to let us know how we are doing every time you stay with us. Please reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to better your experience. Thanks again!
Denver
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Great airport hotel with cozy, large rooms. Very business friendly service and lobby with computer access. Best airport shuttle driver I've met!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lindsey O
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Dear Lindsey,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience with us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you use us again when you are in the area. Please reach out to me in the future if there is anything I can do to help ensure a pleasant experience. Thanks again!