All reviews the club lounge front desk providence airport starbucks coffee indoor pool one night stay fitness center rhode island complimentary breakfast yogurt alex ihop runway shuttle pvd
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and clean, however a distance away. The front desk was very limited on how to get to the room, borderline attitude. Toilet stopped working properly. Have to give it 3 stars. I guess discount doesn'tt matter over quality. Lesson learned.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This was a short overnight before catching an early flight. The hotel staff was good and accommodating. They were working with a known deficiency with the electronic door locks with the rooms. They issued an extra couple of keys just in case and fortunately I had no need. My room was clean, updated and comfortable and the lobby was too. Some of the other common areas are in need of refurbishment. I have no idea how long the key issue with the door locks had persisted but another customer was very frustrated by it. If it hasn’t it needs some definite resolution.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Enjoyed our stay and used as home base to visit the surrounding area. Off to Mystic, Battleship Cove, Newpaort area and Mansions. Great seafood options. Shopping close by would reccomend to anyone wanting a mini vacation or extended if you have the time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have been on the road for work for 30 years and this dump is in my top five worst experiences.
1) there was a dirty rag left on my bed. I am assuming it was from cleaning staff.
2) the windows in the area near elevators was so dirty you can hardly see theough them.
3) there was cleaning powder all over the bathtub.
4) no hot water. I had to take a cold shower in the morning. When I checked out the front desk guy shrugged his shoulders and said it has been that way for a few days. I wasnt warned about this when I checked in, and I did not get an apology. To top it off, The manager walked away and shut his office door!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Not like any Sheraton I’ve ever stayed at! Poor in so many ways. As a long time SPG member I was disappointed. Carpet cleaning is paramount. AC too noisy. Some staff majorly unconcerned and a bit unfriendly. The walls are too thin. I listened to the snoring of my surrounding occupants all night.

Room Tip: Carpet cleaning is paramount. AC too noisy. Some staff majorly unconcerned and a bit unfriendly.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business