La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
US$134
US$144
US$129
US$134
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$142
Radisson
US$127
US$152
Hampton.com
US$139
Hotels.com
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$160
All reviewshard boiled eggsroom was cleancontinental breakfastwafflesshort stayeasy accesspleasant stayprovidence airportthe shuttle drivernew englandcerealinterstaterefrigerator
A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed 18 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. This past week+, we stayed 2 nights, before and returning from flying out of the nearby airport. It is convenient and pretty clean. Our rooms have been clean & big enough; no issues with our rooms, though they could be a little more generous with the bath supplies (shampoo, etc). The complementary breakfasts are not particularly great. Compared with some others (and other chains), this one is decidedly unremarkable. They could add a little more variety (and PLEASE, make better coffee!!) My only other caveat is that the free shuttle service is NOT available at all times, so if you are needing that, check with them depending on your flight times. Because my flight was arriving at a time that their shuttle was not operating, they did (a bit reluctantly) reimburse me for my cab fare.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Good clean accommodations. Unfortunately there was no exercise facility. Rooms were clean but somewhat dated. Bathroom was clean but stark. Whole hotel needs re-modelling. Breakfast was very plain and in comparison to other breakfasts included hotels, this was rather poor. More selection would be appreciated. Healthy selections also.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I spent one night at the hotel before flying out early the next morning. I took advantage of an offer that allows you to leave your car at the hotel while you're out of town. Before tax it was $82.00 for a weeknight. Free shuttle service to the airport runs every 30 minutes. Just let them know upon check-in.

My room was exactly what I requested, right by the lobby. It was also across from the elevator. Learn from my mistake, that room is surrounded by noise even though only one wall is shared with another guestroom. I heard people coming and going all night long, that said, I'm sure I kept waking up in fear of missing my early flight.

They offer a free breakfast that includes instant oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, bagels, fruit, juice, and other assorted items. At 4 AM, that's what was already available and it doesn't officially open until later.

My shuttle driver already had the van warming up and ready to go when I went to check out. Every employee I spoke to was very friendly and eager to please guests.

The room was basic, mostly clean, could use some upkeep but nothing major.

When driving up to the hotel, be careful as there's another driveway before it (depending on your direction) that doesn't connect to their lot.

Room Tip: Stay away from the main entrance and elevators unless you want to make a quick exit.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo