“great experience”

Leyden Farm Vineyard and Winery
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Have been here many times. The vineyard is small but the owners are extremely friendly. Don't expect Napa Valley wines but for the price they are OK. They have special events like grilled pizza night and chocolate night.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had a Travelzoo coupon. Easy (?) to find from I-95. They did not make their own wine, so I don't know why they call it that. More of a Xmas tree place. Would I go back? Maybe for another coupon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I couldn't believe when I saw the sign for "Winery" in such a rural area. It's in such a gorgeous setting and t and you can sit outside on the picnic tables in the warmer weather. The staff is all fantastic. Go for a wine tasting and sit outside and enjoy! They also have various homemade items and wine novelties in their shop.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went here as part of a random trip to Rhode Island. They were no longer sound tours because of the time of year (November) but we were able to taste five different wines and keep the glass. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and we were able to do the tasting at our own pace instead of all together in a big group like other places. Overall it was a nice time.