“Lovely suites - convenient location...”

SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
Parsonsfield
“Lovely suites - convenient location...”
Reviewed 31 May 2010

This was just a stopover on our way to Philly from Maine. Tried to find a hotel in downtown Providence, but everything was way too expensive as it was garduation weekend. Ended up at the Springhill Suites about 10 miles south of the city. Got a great deal on Priceline. Hotel was very quiet just off the interstate, with large very nice but basic rooms. VERY clean with King bed, separate seating area with sofabed, TV, desk area, & small kitchenette with microwave & refrigerator. Everything was very nice & would be great for a family with the extra space. Indoor pool looked nice, but we did not use as we went into Providence for a lovely dinner. Breakfast was included in price & was nice in the AM for a quick meal. Consisted of cereals, bagels, english muffins & the makings for breakfast sandwiches, as well as fresh waffles like they have at most of the chains now. All in all, a nice place to rest your head with free breakfast in the morn.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 22 April 2010

This hotel's location is a little out of the way, 15-20 mins. drive from Providence airport, but offers a comfortable and high quality place to stay.

Very friendly and competent, responsive front desk staff.

Rooms are large, attractively furnished with pleasant color schemes and framed pictures. Immaculate facilities, good quality amenities, and extremely comfortable beds and bedding.

Location is quiet and atmosphere in rooms is restful.

The facility is landscaped with grass and large trees surrounding it so when you look out, you see greenery (on my visit the trees were in full bloom and the birds were singing).

Free basic breakfast and weekly manager's social hour. A very pleasant and well managed facility.

Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Oxford, MA
Reviewed 3 January 2010

We chose this hotel for the Custy's package (all u can eat steak & seafood) We could have drove from our house, but we wanted to get away. I was very impressed with the hotel and can not wait to bring the kids. They will love the indoor pool and spa, the 24 hour coffee/hot chocolate, the 2 flat screen tv's in the room, the desk, free wifi, and the breakfast buffet which is included (scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, and then the typical continental products) The rooms were very clean, had a small fridge and microwave & a nice surprise (paper plates and silverware) This hotel pays attention to detail. The hotel staff was very nice and accomidating. This hotel does have free shuttle to the Providence airport and local venus.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, 6 January 2010
Thank you for the kind words! I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay & were able to get away. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed 28 December 2009

This is the second time I have stayed at the SpringHill Suites in West Warwick RI. Each time the staff has worked very hard to ensure that my stay has been enjoyable. I have always been greeted with a smile and "how can I help you?". I appreciated this very much. The room has always been clean and comfortable. The staff who are in charge of the shuttle service are also exceptional. I will always stay at SpringHill every chance I get. Keep up the good work..

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
Many thanks for the kind words of encouragement and continued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and providing you with the hospitality you have come to know at the SpringHill Suites.
Long Island, NY
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We stayed here for a weekend. The people were very nice and helpful. The location is great, right outside Providence and just off the interstate. The hotel is well kept and very clean. There was a wedding over the weekend and the rooms were a little noisy, but all in all, a very good value.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Upstate New York
Reviewed 24 August 2009

This was a nice place to stay. I was there for 1 week on business traveling with my husband. I was a little disappointed in the room at first. I guess I was expecting a kitchenette. What I got was a tiny microwave, a sink and one of those small refridgerators. There were a couple of paper plates in the cupboard and that was about it. I was expecting to prepare some meals while there to save some money but that didn't happen.

Well, what it lacked in the kitchen area it made up for with the cleanliness of the hotel, the friendliness and helpfullness of the staff and the decent breakfast each morning.

Oh, by the way, their website states says there is a manager's reception with food, wine and beer in the evening. What they don't tell you is that is only on Wednesday night. I was expecting that they would have it every night. I guess I have gotten a bit spoiled at Embassy Suites where they do have it every night.

On the one night they did have it during my stay the food was absolutely lousy. However, when it was over they gave me the wine that was remaining in the bottle to finish off in my room. So I guess I can't complain too much. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, 26 August 2009
I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us & other travelers. Its always nice to know that we are providing our guests with a pleasurable experience.

I do wish to apologize for the disappointing food experience you encountered during our Manager's Reception. We have been working on elevating the quality of the food, the beverage selections, and the overall display. We will continue to move our receptions in that direction. Again, many thanks for your feedback.
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed 18 August 2009

I would rate it an A for sure. Little bit out of the way but that has its good points too. They serve an above average breakfast which is included in the price. Nice indoor pool, spa, workout room and computer in the lobby. I am from California but my family is in Providence and I will stay here on every visit. I am going to a family reunion in August of 2009 and will stay there.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, 21 August 2009
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We're happy to know that you'll be staying with us in the future. If there is anything we can do to make your future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Warwick
Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Best Western Airport Inn

Been to SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick? Share your experiences!