“Clean and comfortable for a low price.”

Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
Boston, Massachusetts
“Clean and comfortable for a low price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I was visiting a friend and needed a place to stay that was inexpensive and convenient. The service was very friendly and efficient. The room was no frills, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was basic - coffee, apples, oranges, oatmeal bars. Nothing fancy but enough to satisfy us as we headed out earl.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ADancingShrimp
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and our associates so friendly and efficient while they expedited your check-in experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Planet Earth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were put up at this hotel by my son's college while we got his apartment ready. The room was very spacious for the three of us. It was in a good location. We were able to make our own breakfast each morning and store any leftover dinner in the fridge. We needed to stay two extra days and were given the same rate as the school rate. I would definitely stay there again when visiting my son.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the room spacious even for 3 people, and that you enjoyed using our fully equipped kitchen.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, next time you come back to Rhode Island to visit with your son!
Rehovot, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Over all we had a very good experiance. We asked for two cribs, and they promised one, when I made the reservation. The one crib was broken, but for the second night they were able to find two cribs both in working condition. Breakfast was OK. The rooms were fine, and the staff did their best to help. The location was excellent for US, and I feel that we received good value for our money.

Room Tip: Don't expect much in the way of breakfast. They put our coffee, cakes and some fruit, which you...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive feedback about your family's stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the issue with the crib's got resolved. Its not often that a family of your size stays with us, however based on your feedback we will be more diligent in the future to check the crib's condition before we place in our guest rooms. Still, I am pleased you found our accommodations to your satisfaction and that our staff provided courteous service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and that you feel like you got a good value. We look forward to welcoming you back to West Warwick, Rhode Island in the future!
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great experience. The room was VERY clean and comfortable. The kitchenette was great - full size appliances, toaster, coffeemaker plus basic cooking and eating equipment and utensils. Conveniently located to Providence, shopping and access to 95 to travel on to the bay/beaches. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the elevator and stairs and had a great night's sleep.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Deborah - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for sharing your great experience with us. It's wonderful to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, which is what we strive to achieve for all of our guests. As well, I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful to you during your stay with us. Plus, I am glad to hear that you found the kitchen in your room to be useful, and that our central location was convenient while you were here in Rhode Island.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to our little state in the future!
Sherrodsville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I started searching for a room on the road. We were able to pay a small fee for am check in which was what we needed with our travel schedule.The room was clean and very tidy. I really liked the kitchenette. The recliner and flat screen made me feel at home. I will be back to this location when I'm in the area. Overall very pleased

Room Tip: Our first floor room was close to the exit and the parking is convenient. It always saves money tra...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review about how our hotel did feel like a "home away from home" due to our recliners, flat screen TV's and fully-equipped kitchen. It's great to hear that you had such great walk-in service, and that we were able to accommodate your early check-in.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and that you are very please with our property. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future when you visit the Rhode Island area!
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you read some of the reviews here - it would put you off staying! It makes you wonder what people expect for their money. But do not be put off at all. I have just spent an excellent week at this Hotel. The location and room were ideal, the staff very friendly and helpful, there is plenty of parking, and a perfectly adequate breakfast is provided. The rooms and facilities were all very clean, and all the facilities you could possibly need to make the stay pleasant. This is probably the best stay I have had in ages - and I travel a lot around the UK, Europe and North America. This hotel was the perfect base for a week in Rhode Island with easy access to Connecticut and Massachusetts. The location is nearby to major road intersections, supermarkets, pharmacies, and fuel..... so you do not have to go far for all the things you need. What more could you want? I had a very relaxing, peaceful and enjoyable stay here and look forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: Any room is fine.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Took 2 rooms late August for the family.Very nice place,for a great price.It is a pleasure to have a full refrigerator and freezer along with a microwave and stovetop for the price of a regular hotel room.Staff really cares and take pride in their work.Would definitely recommend,and would stay again.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend our hotel to your friends and family. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Rhode Island!
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Warwick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Residence Inn Providence Coventry

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick? Share your experiences!