Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
Homewood
US$180
US$168
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsdunkin donutsroom was cleanfull kitchengrab and gowould recommend this place to anyonerhode islandhotel roomgreat pricesaturday nighttexas roadhousefirst floorfree continental breakfastmartha's vineyardgrocery storestaff was friendlythe hotel staffenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This may not be elegant but it is a very comfortable and clean hotel. We have to be in CT once a month and we stay any where from two to five days at a time. It is close to all our favorite places and with the kitchen to keep drinks and leftovers we are extremely happy. Shopping on route 2 is so easy..,guitar world, famous footwear, bestbuy, target...prices so much chaper than home. Food at Carrabbas and lone star excellent. Always a relaxing stay to go along with stressful visits to Ct

Room Tip: The smoking rooms are definitely smoking rooms but windows open wide and let air in. Enjoyable stay each time especially for the cost
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and relaxing stay. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This experience was everything that my last stay at Motel 6 was not. The room was very clean with attractive, modern decor. It came with a flat screen tv that was a decent size for viewing and had way more than the 4 or 5 channels that Motel 6 had. The wifi is free which is also something that cannot be said for Motel 6. There was a place to hang clothes and a dresser as well which cannot be said about the "other place." The staff were extremely pleasant and professional and did not seem to mind that I was delayed and checked in quite late around midnight. I really could not find a single negative thing to say.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad you enjoyed our overall accommodations including our spacious suites and free Wi-Fi. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Arrived and was checked in by Teri. She was very pleasant, friendly and efficient! The room was clean and comfortable. My husband and I only stayed 1 night, but if we are ever in the area again we will definitely stay again. We asked if the hotel was new because the outside and inside where very clean, only to find out they have been open for about 8years or so. Was very convenient to drive to and and from URI, with a few restaurants, drug stores, and markets within minutes. Good location! Highly recommended and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LCH418
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of your recent visit with us. It's great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, reasonably priced, and in a convenient location. I'm glad that you enjoyed your comfortable room and our great staff, especially Teri. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I was visiting a friend and needed a place to stay that was inexpensive and convenient. The service was very friendly and efficient. The room was no frills, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was basic - coffee, apples, oranges, oatmeal bars. Nothing fancy but enough to satisfy us as we headed out earl.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ADancingShrimp
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and our associates so friendly and efficient while they expedited your check-in experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were put up at this hotel by my son's college while we got his apartment ready. The room was very spacious for the three of us. It was in a good location. We were able to make our own breakfast each morning and store any leftover dinner in the fridge. We needed to stay two extra days and were given the same rate as the school rate. I would definitely stay there again when visiting my son.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the room spacious even for 3 people, and that you enjoyed using our fully equipped kitchen.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, next time you come back to Rhode Island to visit with your son!