“best rooms ever! huge, immaculate and cozy”

Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
“best rooms ever! huge, immaculate and cozy”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Best place we ever stayed, very affordable, close to the highway and very friendly desk clerks. I would definitely stay there again, with WiFi flat screen tv clean thick carpets. Close to Wal-Mart if you forget anything.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you loved your spacious room and all of the amenities we had to offer. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's location.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I spent a very nice one-night stay at this hotel, and we were pleasantly surprised by the location, the small suite, and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. While we were not expecting "The Ritz", it was still comforting to have a nice, clean unit that is primarily designed for one person, with queen size bed, a small supply of kitchen utensils and amenities such as a microwave, toaster, fridge, two-burner stove, etc. in short, it served our needs perfectly. The location is terrific, with a large movie complex across the street, Dave's Marketplace (fabulous!), a Gold's Gym, Dunkin Donuts all within walking distance. Plus, it's only a twenty-five minute drive to Newport, and about twenty minutes to Providence. Looking forward to another stay soon.

Room Tip: It was nice having a room on the first floor, ours was #105.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard A
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our friendly staff and convenient location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed here for 1wk in January & I came back & stayed for 2wks in April. My room with the kitchenette was like home away from home. But more than any- thing, the friendliness of the staff
was incredible. They went out of their way to help me. I'm terrible with names, but if you check which ladies were working during those 2 wks, & ask them about the woman with the service dog, I guarantee, they will remember. There are a couple of other Stay America Hotels closer to where I was visiting my family, but I would rather stay at this hotel on Division St. West Warwick. I intend on moving back to this area, because it is my home-town, but if I come back to visit before I sell my home in Fl, I will be staying at this Stay America Hotel on Division St. in West Warwick, RI. Thank you.
Ms. Sandra E. Ozel

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Union
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Trip to boston we stopped in boston. Nice clean facility. Helpful attentive staff. Nice full kitchen room. Great value. Nothing too fancy but more than acceptable. Recommend asking for first floor location. Good biking nearby. Breakfast is grab and go. Fruit oatmeal and coffee. Free newspaper and free WIFI.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our helpful, attentive staff. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen and our free Wi-Fi. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brewster, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This may not be elegant but it is a very comfortable and clean hotel. We have to be in CT once a month and we stay any where from two to five days at a time. It is close to all our favorite places and with the kitchen to keep drinks and leftovers we are extremely happy. Shopping on route 2 is so easy..,guitar world, famous footwear, bestbuy, target...prices so much chaper than home. Food at Carrabbas and lone star excellent. Always a relaxing stay to go along with stressful visits to Ct

Room Tip: The smoking rooms are definitely smoking rooms but windows open wide and let air in. Enjoyable stay...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and relaxing stay. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Gorham, New Hampshire
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This experience was everything that my last stay at Motel 6 was not. The room was very clean with attractive, modern decor. It came with a flat screen tv that was a decent size for viewing and had way more than the 4 or 5 channels that Motel 6 had. The wifi is free which is also something that cannot be said for Motel 6. There was a place to hang clothes and a dresser as well which cannot be said about the "other place." The staff were extremely pleasant and professional and did not seem to mind that I was delayed and checked in quite late around midnight. I really could not find a single negative thing to say.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathy M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad you enjoyed our overall accommodations including our spacious suites and free Wi-Fi. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Erial, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Arrived and was checked in by Teri. She was very pleasant, friendly and efficient! The room was clean and comfortable. My husband and I only stayed 1 night, but if we are ever in the area again we will definitely stay again. We asked if the hotel was new because the outside and inside where very clean, only to find out they have been open for about 8years or so. Was very convenient to drive to and and from URI, with a few restaurants, drug stores, and markets within minutes. Good location! Highly recommended and reasonably priced.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LCH418
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of your recent visit with us. It's great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, reasonably priced, and in a convenient location. I'm glad that you enjoyed your comfortable room and our great staff, especially Teri. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Warwick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Residence Inn Providence Coventry

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick? Share your experiences!