“Sunday horseback ride”
Review of C and L Stables

C and L Stables
Reviewed 13 August 2018

What a wonderful experience we had at C&L. Albeit the emails I sent did not get replies, a phone call took care of all my inquiries and needs to plan a ride for my wife and I. Never having ridden before I had concerns. The staff and horses were absolutely the best! From making the arrangements to pre-ride instructions to having the best guide with Kathleen there was nothing that missed the mark. What a beautiful park and beach to enjoy an afternoon riding Big Daddy and Candy. We both felt thankful to enjoy this Sunday afternoon ride more than we imagined we would. Truly can’t thank Leigh and her staff enough.

All reviews
"woods"
"romeo"
"newport"

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were staying in Newport and wanted to take in horse back riding on a beach. I called numerous places, but all were very expensive. I came across this place and they were quick to call me back and answer all of my questions. We did the trail ride that included the beach. It was an hour and 15 minutes. Our tour guide was Toni. She did a great job. The horses were beautiful and well cared for. We thoroughly enjoyed our ride. Toni even stopped and took pictures of the four of us on our horses on the beach, which we greatly appreciated.

1  Thank steveby2017
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a terrific time at this stable. The horses were beautiful, the staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We took the trail ride that included the beach, the views were beautiful, the ride very enjoyable. I would recommend for riders of all ages and levels of riding experience.

2  Thank Boaz1962
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Horseback riding on the beach is an experience you should have. Experienced in July. Located on the road leading into Goddard State Park, East Greenwich RI. Lead by an experienced rider/employee. Trails were clearly marked and easy for the horses to walk,trot thru the woods and down to the beach and back to C&L Stables. Expect to spend total time about 1.5 hrs. from arrival to leaving C&L Stables.
Reservations required for beach ride. I scheduled the beach ride to coincide with low tide at Goddard Park Beach.
All in all we had a wonderful morning beach ride. Definitely recommend C&L Stables.
Patricia