Review Highlights
Words are not enough here!

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Inna M
Excellent Trail Rides

Reviewed 8 September 2018
DCE2000
Shippenville, Pennsylvania

All reviews trail riding riding experience friendly guide goddard park an experienced rider horses riders trot sweetness woods romeo newport
Reviewed 30 September 2018

It was my first time ever to ride a horse. I was very scared, but my boyfriend convinced me to do it, and I am so thankful to him! It was really really amazing! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, our guide was super nice and caring during all the trail, I felt very safe.
We rode Amy and Sweetness and we fell in love with them. Will do this again definitely.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Inna M
Reviewed 8 September 2018

This is a great place for a ride! We had an excellent ride on Muddy and Sweetness and with Toni our guide. We went around the harbor and through the woods. Totally beautiful experience with a friendly guide. I highly recommend C and L Stables and the price is right.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

What a wonderful experience we had at C&L. Albeit the emails I sent did not get replies, a phone call took care of all my inquiries and needs to plan a ride for my wife and I. Never having ridden before I had concerns. The staff and horses were absolutely the best! From making the arrangements to pre-ride instructions to having the best guide with Kathleen there was nothing that missed the mark. What a beautiful park and beach to enjoy an afternoon riding Big Daddy and Candy. We both felt thankful to enjoy this Sunday afternoon ride more than we imagined we would. Truly can’t thank Leigh and her staff enough.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were staying in Newport and wanted to take in horse back riding on a beach. I called numerous places, but all were very expensive. I came across this place and they were quick to call me back and answer all of my questions. We did the trail ride that included the beach. It was an hour and 15 minutes. Our tour guide was Toni. She did a great job. The horses were beautiful and well cared for. We thoroughly enjoyed our ride. Toni even stopped and took pictures of the four of us on our horses on the beach, which we greatly appreciated.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank steveby2017
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a terrific time at this stable. The horses were beautiful, the staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We took the trail ride that included the beach, the views were beautiful, the ride very enjoyable. I would recommend for riders of all ages and levels of riding experience.

Date of experience: May 2018