“Great local place”

West Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local place”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love to go to this restaurant with a friend and share an appetizer (bruschetta) the wonderful chopped salad and an entree. Sometimes we may share a desert too! The food is great and the portions are large. It being a BYOB restaurant is a big savings!

• Visited March 2014

Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Homemade Italian, and BYOB”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Small and cozy place with delicious Italian food, just like Mom used to make. Their gravy is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy, and the calamari is my favorite app. Most of the staff has been there forever and do a wonderful job! One of my favorites for date night or quiet ladies dinner.

• Visited May 2013
RI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food, good service and BYOB”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is my favorite restaurant! Everything I've had here is delicious. I usually like something with sauce ("gravy") as theirs is the BEST! I love that you can bring your own wine. Since I usually go on Friday and Saturday nights it's mostly couples and groups of people. Everyone seems to be having a good time. All the waiters are very knowledgeable and have tasted all the dishes so can give good advice. Their salads are delicious as well. You get a couple types of bread with olive oil and basalmic for dipping!

• Visited February 2014
“Fair food; odd rule”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Two of a party of four arrived 10 minutes before the other two, but were told they couldn't be seated until the other two arrived. Of all the dining I've done in my life, I've never heard of that one. Evidently the other maitre'd didn't either, because while sitting waiting, he was observed greeting one person of a party of four and sat that person without the other three. The food was fair; it used to be better when they were a Deli during the day and restaurant in the evening. The salad portions were more generous then, too.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank swatso
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Fair”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We went to the restaurant Saturday night and it was just okay, service was horrible, the wait for our meals took for ever and when it was delivered it was cold. This is a BYOB restaurant, which explains the crowd, but the kitchen obviously couldn't handle the crowd. Add to this the fact that it was noisy and we where packed in like sardines, we won't be returning for awhile if ever.

Visited January 2014