“Great bargain Thai lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
“Great bargain Thai lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Similar to many small family Thai restaurants. Not much for atmosphere or ambiance, but great, economical food, friendly staff. Wonderful lunch choices with great appetizers, can't believe the bargain prices. Very fresh, all cooked to order. met friends for lunch based on reviews, wasn't disappointed. Wished i lived closer, would go every week. Thai is my favorite food and wish thong Thai was in my town. Highly recommended for great food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Glenn06475

Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“great ty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

food is fantastic!!! Not much for atmosphere but they make that up with there food.Very spicy so for most of the dishes you need to like your food on the spicy side! They also serve wine with there meals and the prices are very fare!!! Great food resonable prices you won't be disapointed!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank lsaponare
North Stonington, Connecticut, United States
“LOVE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I absolutely love this place! Sometimes the service can be a bit slow when things are super busy but the food definitely makes up for the wait. Everything I've had is great! I'm a vegetarian and their menu is super veggie friendly! The prices are hard to beat and the atmosphere is lovely. If you're in Westerly and want Thai, go to Thong's. The flavor can't be beat :)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MeggyBBriscoe
“Great service but terrible food experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I went to the restaurant based on a recommendation from a coworker and based on the reviews. Upon entering it seems like you are walking into the center of the restaurant dining room(awkward)! But the customer service was good. Our waitress/ hostess was very nice. I ordered my food chicken wonton pad thai with a level 3 spice.It came out w/o and wontons and with no r spice. So they remade it. Then I'm eating and I discover HAIR in my food. That was the end for me and I sent it back and left hungry! I won't go back. The appetizer ( spring rolls were average the dressing on my salad was good). A key indicator should of been the particles floating in my friends water after we first sat down. I've definetly had better Thai food!Very disappointed!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

I got the Veggie Lover with Tofu. It's supposed to be stir-fried mixed vegetables with tofu. It was all lettuce, red pepper, tofu, and one piece of broccoli. COME. ON. How cheap can you be? ONE PIECE of broccoli? Give me a break. That so stuck out to me like a sore thumb, I won't eat here again if that's how they cheap out on customers.

Visited June 2013