“Amazing!!”

Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in Westerly
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai food with the fresh ingredients and varieties of Asian herbs. We are open 6 days a week, CLOSED on Tuesday. Lunch specials are for weekday at 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I love Thai food and having pancreas issues this place went above and beyond to make sure there were things I could eat and boy did I enjoy it!!! I so recommend this to everyone looking for out of this world Thai!!!

There are newer reviews for Thong's

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised,!! Never tried Thai food before,and it was Very GOOD,.!.Great portions fresh seafood,and Thai beer,.Singha Great service. Dinner for two,for under $50.00...We shall visit again, SOON.!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you are in the Westerly area this is a must if you like Thai Food, the staff are very respectful and provide excellent service along with high quality food freshly cooked to perfection you leave there with the thought of OK when do I go back

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I come to Thong often, and we're never disappointed. It's always great food and a great price! All meals come with either soup or salad, as well as a choice between wild flowers (fried crab wontons), spring rolls, and chicken sate. I recommend trying the Thai iced tea and the mango sticky rice-- also super tasty!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

If you are a Thai Food lover you have to try this restaurant. Situated right by Westerly train station in the lovely down town of Westerly they provide a high level of quality good food with excellent service I still can't believe how low the prices were great value, one of Westerly's best......

1  Thank Tommyredred