“Wedding Bliss”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Pawcatuck, Connecticut
“Wedding Bliss”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had our wedding and reception here and were very impressed by everything. The Haversham wedding planner Dorothy was a great pleasure to work with. She took care of everything we needed. It never seemed like we were bothering her with stupid questions. We had eaten here and knew the food was great but we were worried about a buffet. Well the food was delicious. Top to bottom the food was great. The service was just as good. All this and a reasonable price makes it a no-brainer. We even had the service on their beautiful grounds. I actually do event planning for Job and was impressed. Before the service I had some time to look around and see if I needed to do anything and to my surprise everything was perfect. If anything needed to be adjusted their people were on it. We were all very impressed and would recommend them to anyone for their event.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Autgan

Massachusetts
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

First time eating here. Alexander was our server, and he was great. The food is fantastic. Nice to find a place near the beach with good food and reasonable prices. The baked haddock was great, and the fish and chips were delicious. My husband had linguine with clams and loved every bit of it. The dessert called "Cinnamon Dippers" was HUGE and delicious. It's enough for 4 people. We will be back again soon. Anyone planning a trip to Westerly needs to go here for lunch or dinner. GREAT FOOD!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kitchenlady6
Palm Beach Gardens
“Best Desert Ever”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Very popular spot and a favorite of the locals. We eat there at least once, if not twice, during every visit made to my sister, who lives in Westerly. Good pub food and the best dessert ever ...... a huge fried dough topped with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate, strawberry and caramel syrups. It consists of six sections, so six people can easily share it. My husband is not a dessert-eater and wouldn't miss a chance to go to the Haversham just for the Cinnamon Crispers. Totally delicious and decadent. Check out the beautiful large ocean canvas photos on display there, which are for sale, and are created by a local photographer, who also happens to be my sister.

• Visited July 2013
Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Very Very Pleasant!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My daughter and I were there for a relaxing lunch - it was as per our usual we found two things a pizza and a salad that we could split with our wine - everything was lovely, pizza was great as was the salad. If I could change one thing - the TVs on the wall need to go. I have been back twice I would give them a 5 but I just don't like TV where you eat, yes we were in the bar side.

• Visited June 2013
CT
“Tasty”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped in our way home from the beach for dinner. The house cab was very reasonably priced and a good wine. The food was very tasty. We especially liked the lobster crepe appetizer on special that night. We would definitely stop in again sometime.

• Visited July 2013