“Excellent Place to Stay in Beaufort, SC”

Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
Lithonia, United States
“Excellent Place to Stay in Beaufort, SC”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

This was an excellent place to stay. Conveniently located to restaurants and other areas of interest. Rooms were clean. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and offered us restaurant suggestions. Overall experience was fantastic. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. I wanted to thank you for the kind comments regarding our hotel, staff and the cleanliness of our rooms. We appreciate you choosing us to stay with and hope to see you again in the future as our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Long Island, NY
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We booked 2 rooms for a 2 night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Beaufort, SC for my brother's wedding. Arriving early, our rooms were READY! The reception and housekeeping staff were welcoming and accomodative. The rooms were clean and fresh smelling. Air conditioning was perfect. You can't go wrong with a Hilton! I will certainly book at this hotel again at my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments regarding our staff and room cleanliness. I am pleased that you were able to check in early and that the rooms you reserved were ready upon your arrival. Thank you for choosing us to stay with and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future
United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The experience was lovely,the view was very relaxing. The location was beautiful looking forward to returning real soon! The hotel is in a great location near fine restaurants, grocery stores & choice of pharmacies.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The room was average, but the mattress was terrible. Make sure you ask for a room with a new mattress! Other than that it was average. They definitely jack up the price because it's close to the Marine bases. In upstate NY a room this average would be maybe $119. It would also me nice if it had a small bar for an after dinner cocktail.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I apologize that you experienced issues with your mattress. Fortunately, its not a case of needing a new mattress as we have Garden Sleep System beds in all of our guestrooms that conform to the comfort level selected by the guest. Since these contain air baffles inside of them, it may need some adjustment. I thank you for bringing this to our attention and it will be corrected immediately. In regards to our rates, we do not increase our rates ever based on graduation. I do thank you for chooisng our hotel to stay at and we hope to have you as our guest in the future
Rainier, Washington
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Great location within walking distance to several restaurants.
Hotel is clean, staff was friendly.

Con:
- Our beds were horrible. They were hard as a board. Talked to someone else and they said their bed had a sink hole in the middle.
- Breakfast is $9.95 and not worth it if you don't get it included in the price of your room. Not enough staff to service the egg station and maintain the food out at the buffet.

Pros:
- Location
- Friendly staff
- Nice pool and grounds
- Food was good
- clean rooms

I don't know that I would stay here again based solely on the horrible bed factor. Other then that I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and staff. I apologize that you did not enjoy our beds. They are actually adjustable and conform to the shape of your body and comfort level, We have numerous guests that stay here for the beds alone. I will speak with our maintenance department to ensure that there are no issues with the air baffle system that is within the bed itself. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
SC
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Refresh with new bedding is needed, at least if my room was any indication of the others. The sheets were very rough and thin, the duvet cover was not fresh or of comfortable fabric, and the pillows looked cheap and old. My tv didn't work, however I didn't call for it to be fixed since it was late and I was tired. New carpet in the room is also needed and it would be great if the window opened even a little to catch the fresh Lowcountry air. It's time for a room make-over to make the room more comfortable and appealing overall. The breakfast was better than most similar accommodations, however.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I was very surprised to read that you experienced such issues at our hotel. I can assure you that this is not indicative of our guestrooms nor our hotel. We are only five years old and in excellent condition. I would be very interested to speak with you to obtain specific room information so that I can look ito this matter. I will be meeting with the housekeeping supervisor to discuss your concerns and address any areas that need correcting. Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We needed a late checkout due to my husband needing a few extra hours to recover for a sudden illness and the hotel staff quickly accommodated us. In addition, an employee asked if he could get us anything upon learning of my husband's condition. The hotel was very quiet and clean. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello and thank your for submitting a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your husband became ill during your stay, but I am very thankful that our staff accommodated you. I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel cleanliness and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you in the future.