All reviews front desk parris island nice hotel enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable great place to stay common areas in town short drive cleaning staff marine corps home away from home close to downtown omelet south carolina hgi lobby
Reviewed 4 February 2009

This is a great hotel in terms of cleanliness, quality, friendly staff, good location, comfort, etc. All rooms have HDTVs and the fitness center is amazing (treadmills have TVs mounted). The Internet speed is good and they offer wireless and wired connections. This is easily the best hotel in Beaufort, however it can be too expensive if you are staying Tuesday - Thursday.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2009

This is a brand new Hotel and is one of the best Hilton Garden's I have stayed in. I was in town on business for a few nights and Hotel is central to most everything (the town is not that big). It is only a few miles from Bay Street (the Historic Downtown area) and a few miles from Parris Island. Most of the other Hotels are more toward the outskirts of town. I thought the gym was very nice for a Hotel gym. It has ellipticals with TVs, and dumbells. There are a couple places to eat within walking distance. The suite I had was very large and like I mentioned everything is new. I thought the food was good as well.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2008

Among Beaufort hotels, this is a good quality, clean and safe place to stay. It is located on the busy road in and out of Beaufort and close to a shopping mall. The quality restaurants located nearby are an Outback Steakhouse and Pizza Inn. This is not a pedestrian friendly neighborhood but you can walk to the Outback.

Rooms are well-furnished and new with a small fridge and microwave. I can hear what my nieghbors on either side are doing, like running their microwaves or coughing.

As to breakfast, its an $8.95 all you can eat buffet with custom omelets. ($10 once you add in tax and a tip for the girls bringing coffee) If you are not into omelets, skip it. The remaining breakfast food is seriously exactly the same as what I had at a Hampton Inn yesterday for free.

Beaufort hotels fill up due to the Marine Corps graduations, be aware.

Overall a good place to stay among the limited Beaufort choices, and probably better for families.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2014

Hello and thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our hotel and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. If ever in the area again, we do hope that you will give us another try and have a our delicious cooked to order breakfast. Thanks again

Reviewed 18 July 2008

I have been traveling to Beaufort for the past 10 years and this is the nicest hotel in that market, period. Rooms were very nice with flat screen tv's and the fitness room had nicer equipment than my gym at home. I didn't use the pool or hot tub, but peaked my head in the meeting room since the door was open. Nice sized space with flat screen tv's in all 4 corners.

Breakfast was fantastic. I had the best omelet I have ever had. Will definitely be staying there on all of my return trips!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank flyfisher_ba
Reviewed 25 April 2008

Very nice brand-new 4-story hotel on the road into downtown Beaufort (about 5 minute drive away). Room was quite spacious with flat-screen tv and good bathroom space and amenities. Comfortable bed with fluffy comforter. Quiet with indoor corridors. Personable staff. Lots of parking. Highlight of our trip.

Stayed: April 2008