All reviewsfront deskparris islandnice hotelenjoyed my stayroom was clean and comfortablegreat place to staycommon areasin townshort drivecleaning staffmarine corpshome away from homeclose to downtownomeletsouth carolinahgilobby
Reviewed 16 December 2009

We were at this hotel for my son graduation from Marine Corps Bootcamp. It's very close to the base, very close to a grocery store, Kmart and The Corps Store. I was thrilled it was walking distance to Moe's Mexican Grill...but, that wasn't so great. The service there was horrible. Anyway...the hotel was great. The beds as usual from Hilton Garden Inn's were incredible. I wanted to extend my stay but naturally, my son was ready to leave SC. The front desk was busy but, they were very organized. I really appreciated their knowledge of the area and a quick print out of a different route to the base. My only issue which wasn't from the hotel was...I attempted to book my room from a Marine Corps site that wasn't secure, which didn't allow me to receive the MC Graduation package. But, that was okay, we were so tired upon arrival and impressed once we entered the lobby. Will gladly stay again!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2009

We stayed to attend my nephew's graduation from Marines at Parris Island. The Hilton is about a 10-15 minute easy drive from Parris Island. Walking distance to a Kmart and a very short drive to Outback Steakhouse and Golden Coral. It appears the Hilton is new; from the appearance of everything and the fresh clean smell. We had a one bedroom suite.

We returned after attending family day to find that we forgot to remove the do not disturb sign (in error) from the door. There was a nice note under the door stating if we needed anything to call the guest services hotline. Within five minutes we had fresh towels being delivered to our door! Freshly baked hot cookies were available at the front desk. We purchased microwave popcorn at their little shop to munch on one night.

The Boot Marine newspaper had made an error in listing the graduating Marine names and therefore my nephew's name was omitted. I asked the lady on the front desk if she would mail me two copies when the corrected paper came out (upon leaving a few dollars for postage). A couple of days later an envelope arrived with four the papers! All of us were pleasantly surprised!!

Pool towels were provided to us each night to use the hot tub. Parking was very good in a well lit parking lot.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2009

Rooms were nice. But, if you have more than 3 people in your room you must beg for towels.!!!! we had 5 people. Both days I had to go the front desk to get towels and the one time the lady acted like I was trying to steal some towels. I just wanted enough for at least one per person. they want you to share the towels. I had e-mails to hiltons corporate office and they just gave it to the manager at the hotel. That was just a mess. basically they just told me "get over it"........good luck

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank joshhog
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I was in Beaufort, SC for my best friend's graduated from Marine Corps bootcamp at Parris Island. This was a great place to stay, very clean...not a complaint at all. It was easy to find and just a short drive from Parris Island. I was uneasy about traveling alone for the first time but I felt very safe at the Hilton Garden Inn. Would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Went down to SC for my sons Marine Corps graduation. I, along with my wife and 4 other children, found this hotel extremely clean, accessible, and affordable. We stayed for 2 nights. I asked for rooms side by side and was extremely pleased that we were given two rooms with connecting doors within. Really cool. The rooms were clean. The pool and hot tub were fun, and clean. Breakfast buffet was very good as well. The hotel is located on the main strip, (route 21 I think) and is only a short 10-15 minute drive to Parris Island. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Room service was great. A wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family