All reviews front desk parris island nice hotel enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable great place to stay common areas in town short drive cleaning staff marine corps home away from home close to downtown omelet south carolina hgi lobby
Reviewed 25 June 2018

While this Hotel is located on a beautiful piece of property, we were not at all impressed with our overnight at this hotel. We noticed immediately upon check in that there was no A/C in the main lobby, bar and restaurant. Fans were strategically placed to circulate some air. In addition, there was no A/C in the halls either. Given that is was nearing 100 degrees, this made it quite unpleasant and smelly.
While our room was adequate, we reserved a room with two queen beds as there were four of us. Our bathroom only had three towels.? Also the the "Sleep Comfort" beds were neither sleep inducing nor comfortable. One half was rack hard the other a trough. No way to be comfortable. So glad we only had reservations for a single night.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HGIBeaufortGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

I'm so sorry that you experienced our wonderful property during a difficult time! We are replacing the AC throughout the hotel, and also getting ready to replace the mattresses. I hope that you might consider coming back and giving us another try once we have everything completed!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very enjoyable stay. Clean and comfortable room. Very nice and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. Comfortable beds, we didn't partake of the breakfast but it looked very appetizing. Coffee and drinks were available in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBeaufortGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks so much! We hope you try our wonderful Breakfast Buffet on your next trip!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Located off Boundary Street, the hotel is centrally located in relation to the rest of Beaufort and within walking distance to numerous restaurants. The staff is quite friendly and responsive, very welcoming. The room is standard with a lower window mounted A/C unit that seemed to struggle on the hot afternoon days but it never got uncomfortable. The breakfast buffet is pretty good by hotel standards although the one time I ordered fried eggs from the menu they were unrecognizable. I told the wait person that wasn’t my order and she said that was the way the cook makes fried eggs. Was not her fault but I declined the order and got something from the buffet instead. I guess my biggest first world complaint is the lack of HD programming on the nice LG television. Did not even know they still offered analog channels.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay! I will make sure that the Kitchen manager knows about your issue, and we are definitely working on the televisions!! Thanks again!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We recently spent four nights at this hotel, while visiting family. The location was ideal and it was convenient to local shopping, tourist attractions, etc. The service and cleanliness at this hotel was very good and the breakfast had a great selection.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice, clean rooms. Convenient to downtown Beaufort. (5-minute drive) The hotel sits on the marsh, with very pretty views from some rooms. Along the marsh, there are beautiful shady spots under the oak trees, perfect for a picnic, as well as park benches.

Tip: Just across the parking lot is the Red Rooster Cafe, which is a great place for breakfast!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the marsh
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
HGIBeaufortGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We certainly do enjoy our beautiful scenery and hope to see you again soon!