Recently stayed at the Cuthbert House for three nights. First the positives:
1. Must compliment Jeff on his efforts to ensure a quality stay.
2. Location, location, location.
3. House is an antebellum mansion and you can't help but feel the history.
4. View off the front porch across the bay is wonderful.
Now the issues:
1. Yes, the house is historical; however, it is beginning to show some signs of disrepair. Could use some touch ups.
2. Housekeeping wasn't as thorough on restocking bathrooms, etc, as it should be.
3. Breakfasts were fine but seemed a bit ordinary-scrambled eggs, waffle-nothing special (there was fresh fruit every morning).
Overall, nothing really wrong with the stay. However, at prices I consider to be primo, I did not feel the overall experience matched. I would not not recommend the Cuthbert, but I will likely try elsewhere on our next trip.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking