“Fantastic Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This restaurant had such a wonderful variety of Brunch food. I had the crab omelet and my husband had the sweet potato hash. Friends had French toast while others had lemon cottage cheese pancakes. Although there were other choices to be made we were all extremely pleased with our selections. The waitstaff was very helpful and we all agreed that we would have to go there again.

shooflykitchen, Owner at Shoofly Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry that you had such a poor experience. I am sorry that you did not like what you ordered and that it was not to your taste. Our Greek Omelet and Breakfast Burrito are two of our best selling items. I can only hope that while you were here you expressed your concerns to a manager and gave us an opportunity to rectify any problems you had. I would like to reimburse you for the rest of your breakfast. We are closed Mondays, but feel free to come by any other day. Again, I apologize that your experience was not enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Shoofly Kitchen

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I had the crab cakes eggs Benedict, my hubs had the scrambler, son had the omelet. We all loved it! The biscuits were a little dry. The place was clean, we got a TON of food, our server was really nice, and the cook (who made everyones food by himself!) was awesome! Will go back next time I'm in town! P.s. We love the fly swatter clock on the back wall :)

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The BEST place for breakfast in Beaufort! Everything was fresh and delicious! The staff is awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Beaufort.

1  Thank A L
Reviewed 9 May 2013

The food and service was wonderful. I was told they are known for their chicken salad, so that's what I had. The sandwich was huge so bring your appetite. and I'm sure glad I tried it!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

On the advice of the nearby marina we were staying at we came here for lunch. Glad we did! The panini sandwiches we ordered were absolutely delicious, service was delivered with a smile and the brewed ice tea was pure southern! If I had one (very minor) complaint, the chips served with our lunch were obviously from the bottom of the bag and were a small pile of small pieces. No big deal, especially when we indulged in (OK, it was free with a coupon!) in a chocolate bunt cake for desert. Shouldn't have allowed two forks because my spouse wound up eating most of it! Can't wait to return for their well-known breakfast!