Review Highlights
Nostalgia meets supreme snack bar

Our first time at a drive in theater and I cannot imagine it gets much better than Hwy 21. No only... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2018
hopalongrving
St. Augustine, Florida
Old school perfection

Great meal choices, with combo options. You can also receive military discount. Be sure to wear... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
LadyDianeG114
Saint Helena Island, South Carolina
via mobile

All reviews double feature movie theaters car radio current movies fm radio dying breed watch movies can't beat the price great movie per adult bring bug spray per person a lot of fun playground tune cars audio
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at a drive-in theater so many thing I wish I did differently I was not prepared for it but we still had a great time .we parked out 2016 Chevy Tahoe in the front with our trunk open facing the screen. I would recommend to bring bug spray ,they do sell a smoking masquito repellent for $2 with a lighter not bad ..I would bring outdoor chairs a blanket whatever makes you comfortable next time I would bring a cooler with drinks and snacks ... the sound only comes out of a radio station you will need to tune to if you don’t want to leave your car on for hours they have a portable radio you can rent .. they have a snack stand that have drinks ,popcorn ,nachos . We arrived about 1hr before the movie started and found some cars already in spots ... $7 per person for 2 movies “infinity war” and “black panther “ not bad at all and the movie quality was amazing

1  Thank Ricardo C
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We when to see one movie and was directed to a completely different movie all this after waiting over 30 minutes to get through the long line. Very disappointed cause after realizing we where at the wrong screen it was to late to complain cause the movie we had wanted to see was half over cause the wrong movie had technical difficulties and started very late.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This was a lot of fun. The snack bar had a lot of different and affordable options. The playground for the kids prior to the movie was nice but the equipment definitely needs a facelift. Overall, we had fun.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've been going to this place for years now, and the tickets have always been cheap, and the movie quality exceptional! Especially since you can watch two movies for the price of one, which I think is one of the best parts of this drive in!!! The only thing I would suggest to new goers would be to bring bug spray because it can get buggy if it's humid. Overall, definitely think it's worth going to on a family night, friend night, or date night.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great, cheap fun time! Food is more affordable than your average movie theater. The tickets are $7/adult for 2 movies (the same movies you'd go to a theater to see. Great experience!

1  Thank BMeghanG