“A must in Beaufort, SC”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Phone: 843-379-2253
“A must in Beaufort, SC”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Great food, quaint and worth spending your money! Had delicious pancakes and a good black coffee. My wife and I are looking forward to returning to enjoy another fabulous meal!

• Visited July 2014

Lockport, Illinois, United States
“Good little sandwich shop”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. Small and busy we figured the food would be good. We ordered panini and the kids had hamburgers. The food was great. I had coconut lemonade... Just fabulous. It did seem a little pricey. But no worse than the restaurants on the waterfront.

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great food and value!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My friends and family and I eat here often. I have never had anything that I didn't just love. The Guava Lava has to be my favorite for lunch. The breakfast is also delicious. The french toast is just amazing. I saw a review not too long ago where someone complained about the price. Its under $10 a person. Its delicious food. It is ridiculous to think that is too much. I highly recommend this place for any meal. Thannk you for always taking good care of us and never letting us down!

• Visited July 2014
FLORENCE
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Arrived hungry, left stuffed and more than satisfied. Loved the bacon and the cheese grits are amazing!!! I can't wait to return.

“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious ! Great service in a very clean and friendly atmosphere ... The cheese grits were awesome ! I recommend this place over the chain restaurants . It's a couple miles away from the touristy areas but well worth the drive .