“Absolutely Disgusted!”

Ranked #45 of 163 Restaurants in Beaufort
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I was so disappointed. I walked in to pick up my pizza and as I approached the counter, one of the cooks who was asian gave a huge hock-spit into the sink right next to the dishes he was scrubbing. It was so disgusting!!! I almost walked out, but the pizza was already boxed. I will never return. I can't imagine how they handle the food if someone can openly expel their wastes into the sink where dishes are cleaned. Outraged!

1  Thank E N

Reviewed 20 March 2012

The chicken ranch pizza is worth every penny, and the portions are what you would expect from a NYC establishment.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

It's all good. The pizza, subs, calzones...tried them, love them, they are the Best in Beaufort and they won't break the bank.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Ryan's is right by our house, so we get pizza to go at least once a month here. The pizza is excellent, far better than all the other chains (I'm not sure if Ryan's is a chain or not?) They are always on time with the order, and the staff is very friendly, highly recommend!! I'm anxious to try other things on the menu, but the pizza is so good, I keep reverting back to the pizza!!

Reviewed 17 August 2011

We eat here quite often and have never been disappointed. The pizza is a nice break from the regular chain pizza. They make really good alfredo. My daughter could eat it every single day. I have taken the subs and salads to work and they are really good also. The guys at the counter are always friendly. It seems like everyone that works there are friends. They are always laughing and cutting up. It is a very relaxed atmosphere. There are only a few tables for sit down. Me and my husband sit occasionally waiting on our daughter that dances next door. I would most certainly recommend this place to anyone. Fast service, great food, wonderful people. It is on our frequent list!